ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

Jungkook
__________

He slip his arm up my chest so he can lock it around my neck, settling deeper against me. He bury his face in my neck as I hold him close and leans back in the chair, my legs kicked out.

"Are we going to stay like this forever." I ask, as he trail kisses on my neck.

"Five minutes." He whispers against my neck.

"How long exactly is your five minutes?" He's been acting so lazy and clingy from the moment we reach here and I don't understand how long is his five minutes as it's been almost half an hour for me.

I look over to the set up. There’s a table with linens and a picnic basket beside it. Champagne chilling and soft music playing. And the chilly breeze is a bonus. But he's not even passed a second glance to the set up.

"Now you are complaining? You are the one who said I was ignoring you all week and now I'm giving you all my attention you don't want it." Leaning back he look up with a scowl on his beautiful face.

"I'm not complaining but I have arranged everything for our date and you are not even bother to look around."

"I didn't tell you to arrange all of this. I missed you all week because of my hectic schedule and now you are being a meanie." Slapping on my shoulder he bite the soft skin on my neck and I smile.

"I missed you too, so badly that I don't want another monday to come and snatch you away from me." He's extra busy nowdays as he thinks he's not doing a good job as his hyung and wants to work harder than usual so he can help his brother better and can take down some of his tension away.

He's a great treasure to their business but he's not listening to anyone and having a hard time believing himself and even spend a week working overtime that he even forget me, his husband.

I wanted him to have a peaceful weekend not worrying about his work as last week has been hectic for him and me. A week ago, he come back from office and yell at me for no reason then start sobbing saying he's not good for anything and then blame me for dominating his mind all the time he wanted to concentrate on work. I don't know what I have done but he just gave me a cold shoulder and moved to Jimin's apartment until he finish with his recent project as I'm his biggest distraction.

And yesterday he come back sobbing like a baby and blame me for ignoring him and called me names until he fall asleep. I wanted to cheer him up I arranged everything for him. A date night leaving all works and burden aside.

"You should have visited me if you missed me that much."

"I didn't want to distract you. I know how much this project means to you."

"So you can ignore me all you want."

"I didn't ignore you. I waited until you finish with your project and snatched my husband all to myself." He snuggles deeper to me, hitting my shoulder with his forehead.

"Do you hate me for ignoring you? I didn't meant to, but I don't want you to disappointed in me. I know I'm a mess--- I'm not good at anything." Here he comes.

He always doubt himself whatever he does, he let insecurities mess with his mind. And to my luck I know how to deal with his insecurities.

"I know you are not good at anything." A piercing pain rushed through my veins as I feel him biting me like I'm his meal not the one I arranged on the table.

"You think I'm not good at anything? How can you say that? I'm working my ass off and you still think I'm not good at anything?"

"If you think you are working so hard then you should stop doubting yourself. Don't let those insecurities mess with your head. You are the most hardworking person I know and you are capable of many things. Don't look down on yourself, and never doubt your abilities. I'm proud of you baby."