ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

Taehyung
__________

THREE WEEKS LATER

"I'm late," loosening the tie I ran towards my car.

This week had been hectic as we were in the middle of new collaboration. I hate to say that, I'm already tired of work. Hats off to my dearest hyung who never got tired of working.

Getting behind the wheels, I rush out of there.

The ride to the restaurant was only five minute but it felt like ages as I'm the one who's desperate to get there.

I'm late by fifteen minutes and haven't got a chance to help myself out of the boring three piece suit. My body feels sore by working for long hours. And my hair, it looks like I'm just out of bed.

I can't believe I'm here like this.

Walking inside of the familiar restaurant, I search for my handsome-arrogant date.

That brat should have told me where he's sitting but damn him, told me to find his handsome face in the crowd myself. I can't understand him, he's the Managing Director of the this damn restaurant but acts like a child on Christmas.

He's so childish. But I can't blame him as I'm enjoying this more than anything.

But where the hell is he?

I wasn't sure what our furure would be after hyung barged in and knocked Jungkook down on our first ever date but the boy was so whipped to give up on me.

I can't blame him as I'm irresistible.

Though my first meeting with his hyung was embarrassing, his meeting with my hyung was over the top. I never thought hyung would leave him alive as he was not in the right mind then.

I'm glad everything is settled now.

I owe Sam so much, if it wasn't for him I don't know what would have happened between hyung and Jungkook.

But to my surprise, they clicked so easily. Now hyung love my handsome-arrogant lover so much.

That brat, with his busted lips and bruised face ask me again on a date, which ofcourse I agreed. And one thing led to another here we are on our fourth date.

The Jungkook, I have known in these past three weeks wasn't the one I encountered in our first ever date. He's childish, can be arrogant but a softie, who's clingy when he's around me.

There are some people who shows their childish side only infront of the person they like, and Jungkook is that kind of person and I more than love it.

And there he's--- sitting on the corner table with that damn smirk on his lips.

"I thought you found someone else," he winks making me huff.

"I found someone more handsome than you and got lost in time. Sorry I'm late."

"More handsome than me?" Here I got him.

Now he looks like a lost puppy with that little pout and I'm a goner.

"More handsome than you."

"It's not possible." This confident dork.

It's the result of him spending some quality time with Jin hyung.

"How long have you been waiting?" I'm fifteen minutes  late, and I feel guilty about it. Work has been hectic lately.

"Not so long, I just reached here."