Harry Styles Imagine Its Party Time

Tonight I was going to a party with some of my friends. Somehow Y/F/N had managed to get us on a list for a party the One Direction we're going to.
My friends were picking me up from my house at 8 and it was 5 at the moment so I decided to get ready.
5 stages of getting ready;
1)Shower
2)Hair
3)Make up
4)Nails
5)Get dressed
Stage one was complete and I'm now onto stage two.
I put some mouse in my hair and blow dried it, then I straightend it.
Stage three now. I didn't my make up smokey with dark red lips. I love a bit of red lipstick.
Stage four. I painted all my nails black exept for my pointer fingers which I painted silver
Stage 5. Getting dressed. I've decided to wear my black long sleeved and bodycon dress which has a lovely silver pattern over it. On my feet I'm wearing my black 6 inch wedges.
I check the time, it's 7:45, nearly time to go. I grab my leather jacked and my handbag, switch all the lights of in my apartment then lock the door. By the time I reach the car park my friends are there.
*2 hours later*
This party's pretty over rated.All of my friends have ditched me. There's just a whole load of semi-famous people drunk out of their minds grinding on each other of stuffing their tounges down eachothers throats. I was just standing in the corner sipping on my vodka and coke just watching them
'What's a pretty girl like you doing all alone? I hear a deep raspy voice ask me, I turn around to see its the one and only Harry Styles.
'All my friends ditched me' I reply
'Aa, I'm Harry' He says holding his hand out of me to shake it.
'I'm Marian' I say shaking his hand.
'Do you want a drink?'
I look down at my cup seeing it's nearly empty
'That would be great thanks' I smile, and with that off he goes to gete a drink.
When Harry comes back we talk for a while.
'Harry' someone shouts, we both turn around to see a very drunk Louis stagger over to us
'We need to go man' he hiccups
'Yeah, okay, I'm just coming' Harry replies
'We need to meet up sometime' Harry says
'Yeah, that would be great' I say as I grab a napkin and write my number on it, ' Call me'
'Of course' Harry says, giving me a quick hug before he says goodbye and walks away.
Turns out that this was a pretty good party.