Zayn Malik Imagine Prom

I was sitting in class with my friends. talking about prom which was in 2 weeks. To be honest, I can't be bothered with prom because I haven't been asked and I won't be. All my friends have.
'Mariam?' My friend asked
'Mariam?' again
'Hm, yeah, sorry I was daydreaming'
'Look at the new guy'
I turned my head around and saw the best looking guy I have ever seen in my life. He was tall, masculine, he had black bed head hair and his jawline was just irresistible. Oh my god! I just realised that the only seat left in the class was next mine. He's walking over, okay, act natural. He pulls the chair out from next to me and sits down. He turns around to me.
'Hi, My names Zayn' he smiled
'Hi, I'm Mariam'
'Your really pretty'
'Aw thanks, your not to bad yourself'
'Erm, so are you going to prom?'
'Nah, can't be bothered with it'
'Have you not been asked?'
'No'
'Come with me?'
'What?'
'Come with me?'
'No offence but I barely know you'
'Well get to know me'
'Okay'
Over the next two weeks me and Zayn really got to know eachother. In fact I think I'm getting a bit of a crush on him, he's all I could think of. I was sitting in my usual seat next to Zayn in Geography, he nudged my shoulder and handed me a note. ' Pick you up at 7' it said. Today was the day of the Prom and I'm starting to get excited. I'm going to my friends house to get ready.
7:30 pm
Zayn was coming to pick me up in 10 minutes. I'm so excited. Sitting on my sofa, my long baby pink ball gown spread out over the floor, my knee jiggling up and down, nerves setting in. There was a knock on the door, I got up and practically sprinted to the door. Zayn was standing there looking amazing.
'Ready to go?' He asked
'Of course' I say.
The night was amazing, me and Zayn had a great time, dancing and singing. We got our photo taken as well. Lots of people were coming up to us saying we would be a great couple but Zayn just laughed it of.
The time came when we had to go home, it was safe to say I as a little disappointed.
'Thank you for convincing me to come to prom'
'No problem'
There was an awkward silence
'Erm I better be going now' I say opening the door to the car
'Mariam, wait' Zayn says grabbing my wrist pulling me back into the seat.
We looked into each others eyes for a couple of seconds then Zayn leaned in and kissed me. Lets jut say I'm glad I went prom.