Louis Tomlinson Imagine Confessions

*Louis POV*
Doaa, oh how I wish she was mine, she's just so perfect, she looks amazing standing there brushing her hair, I want to tell her how I feel, I need to tell her how I feel, No Louis, you don't want to embarrass yourself, what if she dosent like you back? Then your going to be really embarrassed. All the boys know I like her, maybe I can get one of them to ask her, no, that's never going to work. Wait, did she just say something?
'Hellooo, Planet Earth to Louiiiisss' Doaa says waving her hand infort of my face. Her voice is so perfect
'LOUIS' she shouts
'Hm, yeah I'm listening'
'What were you doing?' she asks
'Daydreaming'
She was now putting her hair into a bun. Her hair was so soft. Louis concentrate. I mentally slap myself. She's saying something but I can't hear her, all I can see is her perfect lips moving in the mirror.
'Louis, are you listening to me? are you okay? is there something you need to say? you look word constipated'
Should I tell her. I'm going to tell her
'Actually, yeah, there is something I need to tell you'
She walke over to me and sits down on the bed
'What is it?'
'I-I've really liked you for a while, and I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?
She stares at me for what seems like forever.
'I'm sorry, I know it's really stuped and I shouldn't have asked....' 'Your rambling' she said. I look down at my feet.
'I'd love to be your girlfriend Louis'
'WHAT, REALLY?' I shout
'Yes' she laughs
I pounce on her giving her the biggest hug possible. I love this gurl. I can't believe I did it. I told her how I feel.