Kori's Death

After the incident in the ship, Frost realized a crack in the wall. A very narrow hole in the wall but able for one to escape. And then, a gray scouter which only Kori had was seen dangling on the crack. Frost realized, Kori was still alive. Frost was now pissed off even further and went to the head of the ship to go on the intercom.

On the intercom, Frost ordered his troops to seize and eradicate Kori. He had troops split up and go to planets to find Kori. While Kori on the other hand was with his newborn son. The Ice demon race, have a form with reproductive organs that they mash together. Meaning they don't need to mate in order to have a child.

Kori was able to raise Icejin for 10 years in this random planet. Icejin was a kind-hearted kid but on the planet he was seen different. They seen him as a monster, a creature. This always had brought him down but his father made him see brighter days ahead. Until one day, Frost troops had landed on the planet.

It's been 10 whole years since Kori escaped Frost's army. What he didn't know is they stopped the search for him a few years ago but still remembered. Other bad news was that Frost was also on the planet too. While out gathering supplies for his son, Kori was seen by a Frost troop. "Hey..hey boss? Is that the infamous escapee from our army?" Frost was in shock seeing Kori in the flesh. Then he made a sinisterly grinned and commanded the troops to capture him.

The troops barged in the area and shouted Kori's name. Kori then took off and ran away as fast as he could. The chase was on between them. Kori ran and ran past people and lost them in a alley way. As Kori went to fly to him in his son's hideout, a ki blast struck Kori. "Hmph. And you really thought you would escape me again you twerp." Kori fell to the ground struggling to breath. Frost asked if he had any final words before his untimely demise. Kori said "You may kill me..but you won't be emperor for long you bastard just watch." Frost laughed it off and killed Kori.