Chapter 37

I sat back and watched Abigor and Yael fall in love with each other. It was a bond that I didn't know could exist. I knew Abigor would lay his life down for his daughter. It's been about a month since we got home and things have been very quiet, almost to quiet. Of course, we haven't left hell, but I still haven't heard a thing. Abigor keeps telling me not to worry, but I'm afraid something bad is headed our way. "Are you worrying again?" I heard him ask me.

"No."

"Liar." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Me? I never lie." I said smiling back at him.

"Come here, baby." I got up and walked over to him. He placed Yael in her crib and snatched me up into his arms. "What happened to us will never happen again. I have guards all over this castle. It's going to take an army to get to us. We are stronger together. No one will ever touch us again. I promise you this." He said as he placed kisses on my neck. Abigor knew everything I knew. Our daughter was placed on lock down. She hasn't even left the castle since we returned. "I want more?"

"More of what?"

"Babies." I let out a laugh.

"Are you serious?" I asked him.

"Damn right." I just looked at him like he was nuts. "What? You don't want more children with me?"

"It's nothing like that, it's just that after what happened. I'm scared we are nothing more than a target." Abigor laughed a little.

"Babe, we will always be a target, with or without children. That's never going to change. We can't live in fear." I knew he was right, but it still worried me.

"Your right and I will give you all the babies you want."

"Good because I want eight."

"Eight? are you nuts?" He smiled and then winked at me. Then he dipped down on top of me and licked up the side of my neck. "You want to start now?" I whispered into his ear. He opened the front of my silk robe. I was completely naked underneath.

"If you would stop looking like a treat to me. Id leave you be." He said as he kissed my breast.

"No way, I like being your treat," I said as he gripped my breast in his hands and started to suck on my nipples. Causing me to arch forward towards him. I wrapped one leg around his body. I ran my nails down his back. He moved slowly down my body until he came to rest at the bottom of my belly. My fingers went into his hair as I felt his hot breath above my already throbbing clit. His tongue softly ran up and down the sides of my clit, causing me to moan out and start to beg him. "Please Abigor, don't tease me," I said and I knew it would only push him to tease me more. Until I felt his fingers push deep inside me and that caused me to buck against him. I could hear his growls in appreciation.

He gripped my hips and pulled me up closer to him. I gripped the sheets around me and bit down on my lip. His hands reach up behind my back. He pulled me up to him and my hair came out of my bun and fell around my body, as I wrapped my arms around him and he entered inside me. I gripped on to him as he moved my body up and down him. One thing Abigor loved was to watch me. His eyes stayed on mine as I lost myself in him. He let out a long sigh, "your so beautiful my queen." I pushed down on him and he let me climb on top. I gripped his chest as I moved up and down his shaft. He felt incredible inside of me and I closed my eyes as I looked up and started to move faster. I felt him grab my sides and help me to move even harder and faster on him.

I let out a loud moan as I came all around him. Then he quickly turned me over and entered me from behind. It was all so much that I pressed my chest against the bed trying to make him go deeper. His fingers dug into my ass cheeks. I could feel his sweat drop onto my body. He let out a deep growl as he fell forward on to me. We both laid next to each other just breathing deeply. "You keep that up and we will have a little army of our own," I said between breaths. Abigor reached out and pulled the blanket over me. He left kisses on my cheek as he closed his eyes next to me. I wasn't sure if Abigor was back to his full strength yet. He still slept a lot. I laid there and ran my fingers through his hair as he started to softly snore next to me. I heard Yael cooing in her crib.

I had been craving the easy breathing of earth but I knew it was too dangerous to go. Earth is a common hunting grounds for all worlds to be on. I didn't want to put my family at risk again. Although it was weighing on me to go. A few hours later I was laying in bed with Yael and Abigor was starting to wake up. He rolled over and looked at us. "My girls." He said as he took Yael into his arms and placed her on his chest. He loved her so much and she loved him in return. She would do her best to keep her head up so she could just look at him.

I was going over some souls that were causing some problems when I heard a fate call to me. I stopped what I was doing and tried to listen. "Celeste, I need you." That one was clear as day and I knew it was Eros. I stood up and ran to my bedroom chambers. I could hear Lampo calling out to me as I was running. I found Abigor at his throne with Yael on his lap. He stood up as soon as he saw me.

"What's is it?" He asked as I stopped and looked at him.

"Eros is in trouble." I blurted out.

"How would you know that?'

"He just called out to me."

"And you heard him?" Abigor asked.

"Yes, please Abigor I have to go to him." Abigor got a very heated look on his face. "He helped us Abigor, I can't just ignore that."

"Then I'm going with you."

"What about Yael?" He looked at her and then back at me as Lampo came running in.

"Lampo, I need you to take care of Yael," Abigor said and walked over to Lampo and placed my daughter in his arms. Abigor then hurried over to me and we descended to the stars. As soon as my feet hit the grass. All I could see was smoke. I took off inside the gates and found my father and Eros in a battle. Josh was even there fighting off the angels. Abigor and several demons came flying in there natural forms. I watched as my father let out a light ball that hit Eros in the chest and he fell hard to the ground. Josh ran into my father and then they were on the ground. I ran to Eros and he was hurt badly.

"You came." As he reached out to touch me. I felt myself being pulled away from him and looked to see my father holding onto me. I looked to see what Abigor was doing and he was squaring off with an angel. I shot my light at my father and it knocked him to the ground. I flew up and jumped towards him. I hit the ground in front of him and we just stared at each other.

"What are you doing?" I yelled out.

"Eros is a betrayer." My father yelled out.

"Have you lost your mind, you have started a battle in the stars?" I yelled back. "You will stop this now!"

He looked at me and then back to Eros, who was slowly starting to get back up. My father looked at me and then faster then I could react, he shot a large light ball right at Eros. I took off trying to stop it but I was too late. I screamed out as the ball hit him hard and he flew backward's. When he hit the ground and the stars went dark. I knew he was dead. My knees crashed into the ground next to him. I pulled him into my arms as tears fell down my cheeks. Everything got quiet. Even the angels looked to god with questions in their eyes.

I could feel myself starting to lose it. The light that started to surround my body was dark. I was breathing as my soul was creating the power to fight back. I turned and looked at my father with fire in my eyes. I could see the fear on his face as I stood up and faced him. "Your battle is now over," I said as I shot my fire out with everything I had. My body collapsed to the ground as the last thing I saw was my father blow up into nothing but bursts of lights that fell to the ground.

Thank you for the reads.

Please don't forget to vote and comment...