Touch My Neck, And I'll Touch Yours

" we're 404 not found and we're here to win this shit!" karl yelled into the microphone smirking at a few select people in the crowd knowing it would win the people over.

Skeppy began to play the drum intro to their most recent song the band had created, sweater weather. Karl loved this song with his entire heart and he knew the suggestive words would swoon the crowd.

Sapnap had a deep hate towards karl, the way the brunette knew he was attractive and acted like he owned the place every time he entered a room. Sapnap envied his confidence and the way his stomach did flips when karl simply looked in his direction shooting sapnap a wink as he opened his mouth to sing.

"All i am, is a man, i want the world, in my hands" he sang closing his eyes as he let the music take over his body. He knew he looked good, his turtleneck hugging his torso in the right way, he'd purposely cuffed his jeans to try and signal his flaming bisexuality, he ran his hand through his hair one of his rings getting caught tugging a strand of hair in just the right way causing him to smirk.

"no shirt, no blouse, just us you find out" george focused on playing the right chords his teeth catching his lip in concentration, the british boy had lived in america for the past two years, instantly becoming friends with karl and skeppy and forming their own little band as some stupid joke. He soon realized the three of them were actually talented which is when they started to try. George was short, his nails were painted with blue and red polish to match his torn up red and blue shirt along with his signature clout goggles that were perched atop his head.

"put my finger on your tongue cause you love the taste yeah" skeppy smiled to his self as he saw a few people in the crowd blush, clearly affected by karl's words, it typical of karl to flirt with the audience which caused skeppy to smile even wider, he stopped drumming as karl sang a few notes before coming back in again. Skeppy loved being in a band, he loved his friends too and he wasn't really bothered by the idea of winning, that was until he found out they'd be competing against the dream team, now having another reason to play perfectly, so he could beat bad. Now skeppy doesn't hate a lot of people but he just thought bad was so artificial and his kindness was just some sort of façade, making him hate the other boy, and besides they'd be competing against each other either way.

"Cause it's to cold woah, for you..." karl gasped slightly in replacement for the words throwing his head back a smirk on his face before continuing on with the rest of this song. Bad watched in horror at the sexual nature of the other band, the only reason he disliked 404 not found.

Dream grit his teeth shooting daggers at george and karl spoke up "We we're 404 not found, thanks for listening nimrods" he teased winking before running off the stage along with the other band members. They stopped in front of the dream team, clearly pleased with their selves. It was silent for a while, tension clear in the air, causing bad to speak up

"that surely wasn't family friendly" he mumbled twiddling his thumbs slightly causing skeppy to scoff at the other.

"you're just mad because we're gonna win" skeppy spat causing dream to furrow his eyebrows

"tough talk from someone who can barely keep in time with his own song" dream huffed his eyes shooting over to george who was staring right at him a scowl on his face

"fuck you mr 'ohhh i'm so mysterious" george responded earning a small 'language!' from bad

"what are you? five? " karl rolled his eyes as he spoke, unbothered as always, which pissed sapnap off even more.

"don't talk to him like that jacobs" sapnap snarled balling his fists "or what pretty boy? you gonna hit me?" karl challenged raising an eyebrow causing sapnap to sigh shaking his head.

"see you at the results reveal" dream hummed trying to be the bigger person not responding to 404's childish manners. The dream team turned on their heels, bad muttering a quiet 'good luck!' as they left.