Best place on Earth

We were walking hand in hand along one of the furthest coastal shoreline of the island. We had been advised to split our day between Horseshoe Bay and Stonehole Bay during low tide to be able to enjoy the picturesque scenery over the cliffs it's fullest. Surrounded by nothing but crystal-clear water and blush-pink sand what else could we ask for and need to be at peace?

 Surrounded by nothing but crystal-clear water and blush-pink sand what else could we ask for and need to be at peace?

-« I still cannot believe you managed to make me buy a brand new pair of sneakers!? » I said taking a breath.
- « And I'm glad I did! » Carla nudged me playfully as I faked loosing my balance over the highest cliffs we had climbed since mid- afternoon.
- « Stay with me wild horse! » Carla grabbed me firmly by the waist, pulled me back inside her arm and kissed my cheek.
- Speaking about...« Horse », I guess you've come this far to know the ropes about me now, Uh? I smirked to her soft touch measuring the space between my fingers.
-« You really think so, Mister Nelson? Or is it because you just ran out of topics? » Carla asked me observing the partly clouded blue sky with the beautiful tropicbirds flying from one cedar tops to another.
- « No, I mean it, Mama! » I squeezed her thigh and passed my hand between her sweat pants and loose V-top.
She wasn't wearing any underwear and the soft heat coming from our physical stretch, climbing those unevenly cliffs, had gifted her with an almond-musk scent which was drastically playing with my male senses. My hand traveled down, right above her butt line and I began to massage her cheeks. The look on her face changed drastically and you could see she was having a hard time keeping a straight face.
-« Don't think you can win over my wittiness so easily. » She tried to disguise herself from biting her upper lip by slowly turning her head in the opposite direction.
-« Oh yeah? How about I invite myself there and subdue your sweet spot by showing you how talented I am just by using my fingers? » I arched my brow with a delish smile.
I felt her legs budge as my hand continued its route between her cleavage down below her navel where her tide was already rising. I heard her squeak lightly and her breathing accelerated.
-« Damn, Baby! This feels so... » Carla exhaled and tilted her head backwards as I plunged my middle finger right between her flooded doors.
-« Do you wanna come, Mama? » I asked under my breath adding fuel to her growing fire.
-« Make me, please...» Carla pleaded tightening her pelvic floor muscles while I put a little more pressure up there.
I pecked her neckline and kept checking her face expressions for guidance. I enjoyed watching Carla getting close to rapture. Just like an instrument, I could play with her highs and lows smoothly adjusting my movements. She even had different skin tones depending on where or how my hands were situated. Her red zones were my favorites but I'd rather prolonged the pleasure than head for them right away.
- « Would you rather be fingered or licked, Mama?» Carla's face reddened brighter and as a gateway she grabbed my forearm and pulled it a bit further between her legs.
-« Stay right there and just do your thing!» Carla ordered half sternly.
I enjoyed how she could randomly be bossy when it came to be effective in giving her what she liked. I obliged while entering midway towards her G- spot. I licked my lips feeling my mouth go dry and grunted as my manhood started to pulsate against her thigh. I could feel the warmth of the sun strike each other and baby drops of sweat were starting to form on our temples.
-« Don't go too fast, OK? » Carla chirped.
She had found her position thanks to the rock right behind her which she used as an improvised stool. Nature was on our side and the emblematic white-tailed tropicbirds were overflying us doing their mating ritual. The story goes that they're quite loyal towards each other and stay with the same mate lifelong.

-« I' ll follow you, just tell me when and where, OK? » I was doing the in and outs with more light syncopated movements

Carla moaned louder echoing my rhythm and sat further down over my hand.
-« Ooh, Baby I need two of those in me now! » She mentioned fidgeting.
Her muscles tightened and I could almost feel her blood pressure. I added one more finger to the fun and intensified my intentions. I wanted to go straight to her A spot, unbuckle my belt, drop my pants and penetrate her lavishly but I fought back and chose to please her instead. Perspiration was coming down our fronts and backs but we didn't care. We kept getting busy. I was so hard and she was literally on the edge of climax. Carla never lost her grip and I was weighing her lower back with my free hand. It felt so good and the setting was unbelievable.
-« More, Baby! » Carla groaned biting my earlobe.
My energy and excitement multiplied I was devoured by lust and like a warrior I wanted to celebrate the close victory.
-« You look so beautiful, Mama. Come for me as you've never came before. » I murmured while nesting my dripping forehead in the nape of her neck.
-« I'm almost there...Ohh....Geessseee!!! » Carla looked liked she was crying but only love sweat was coming out of her eyes.
-« Gosh! I wish I could fuck you right now! Let's pretend I'm doing it, OK!?» Sex sounds and smells were coming out from both of our bodies.
Carla hung on to me tighter and ground as if her life depended on it. I could feel her finger tips pressing onto me just like a kneading cat.
-« Baby, right....Oooh... Ahh » Carla gulped with difficulty.
-« Yes, Mama! Tell me how good it is. » Our eyes met and we sucked each other tongues and lips reaching the final mile to ecstasy.
-« Yes...Mmh, Uffff.... » Carla pinched her lips and whined almost ashamed of herself.
- « Give it all to me, Baby! Don't hold it! You' re so hot and salty. » I fleered almost loosing my mind.
-« Shhhh...Fuck...Yeahhh...Ahhh!! » Carla gave herself one last impetus and exploded with satisfaction and relief.
I watched her taking her sweet time to pull herself together and slowly unhooked myself from her without letting her fall. I let my hand out from under her clothes and it was still bristling with her cum.
-« This is what I get as the price of success! » I proudly said with a grin.
Carla looked at me with googly eyes, shook her head and let out a twisted smile.
-« Let's go swimming.» She caught my numb hand, pulled me down the sandy coast path and guided us towards the welcoming waves. She disrobed carelessly and unapologetically in front of me while letting each of her clothes fall behind her. Carla eyed me from underneath her long and thick locks of hair which were now dancing in the wind. Her loose bun had not survived our wild make-out session. I followed her and we swam in the turquoise water amongst the multi colored fishes and corals until the next hour. None of us said anything but only the smiles, kisses and water games we shared spoke for themselves and would stay on our minds forever.