Stop poking

Sokka always got annoyed when Toph would start poking their child in belly. It would always end up with her getting hurt. He knew that she starting poking their child when he would hear 'oh you wanna play like that' so when he heard it over again he knew he should stop her before she got hurt.

This was something that happens at least once a week and no matter how many times he told her not to she would still do it.

He was doing the dishes because Toph could beraly even pick things up when she droped them. When he heard

"oh you really want to play that game?" From the other room he sighed and cleaned off his hands and went to their room.

"Toph, we've been over this stop poking it, last time he kicked your cervix and you almost cried." He said leaning on their doorway.

"He started it," she said lifting up her shirt revealing her 8 and a half moth pregnant belly.

Sokka looked over and saw her skin moving almost ailen like. He walked over and kneeled placed a hand over her stomach feeling the baby kick. He marveled at the feeling. Before standing up.

"But did you poke him?" He asked crossing his arms.

Toph blew her bangs.
"Maybe," she muttered

He laughed. Then came over and kissed her forehead.

"Are you sure it's a boy?" He asked putting his hand on her stomach again.
"Yup, what are we going to name him?" She asked looking at him the best she could.

"I thought you wanted to name him," he said looking confused.

"Nah, I'll name the next one,"
Sokka blushed.

"O-okay, so I was thinking maybe Jackoda like my dad," he turned to look at her.

"Jackoda? I like that name." She said smiling. She gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

"Jackoda," Sokka said kissing her stomach.He got up and started walking twords the door.
"Sokka?" He turned around
"I love you," she said.He smiled.
"I love you too,"
Inspired by a tik tok and comment I saw 😂