Water tribe pt.2

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Week one day one:
Toph woke up next to Sokka that startled her. She yawned and got up. She went to go check on her kids. She opened the door to the room Jackoda Lin and Loch's room they were all peacefuly sleeping, Toph smiled before heading off to the room were Min and Su where, she opened it and heard them sleeping soundly. She finally went to check on Yaggon, she heard him giggle when she walked in.

'just my luck' she thought going to pick him up. She brought him to her room and sat him on the bed. He imdietly crawled twords his father's face. He looked confused and pocked his eye causing Sokka to jump and Yaggon to giggle. He opened his eyes and met his sons half ocean blue and half emerald green eyes staring at him smiling.

"It's too early buddy," Sokka muttered shoving his face into the pillow.

"Well your son's awake already," Toph said. He looked at her.

"Watch him I have to make him a bottle," she said leaving the room.

He sighed and sat up. Yaggon crawled into his lap. He lifted him into the air making him giggle. Then he brought him down and kissed him all over his face. Toph came back in with the bottle,

"Here you can feed him," she said handing him the bottle.

Sokka graved it and put it in his mouth. Sokka looked tenderly at his son wondering how he could love something so much.

"I have to wake up the kids so they can do their school work and go play in the snow," she said leaving the room.

She woke everyone up set the trio at the table so they could get school work done. She gave the other three breakfast and sat down to eat her own. Sokka came in and pated all of his kids on the head before sitting next to Toph. He gave her a kiss.

"Mom I'm done!" Loch said.
Sokka got up to make sure he was really done.

"Alright you can go play," he said Loch got up and went to his assigned room.

Sokka got up and went back to finish his breakfast. Once he finished he got up and did the dishes while Toph went to change Yaggon's dipear.

"Dad! I'm done!" Lin yelled. Sokka walked over and checked he nodded and she got up and left.

"Im done," Jackoda announced Sokka walked over and nodded. He ran off. Sokka heard a knock and awsered it.

"Good morning guys," Katara said happily.

"Mornin," he said. She came in.

"Where's Toph?"

"She's changing Yaggon." He said walking over to join her sister on the couch.

"And your kids?"

"Playing,"

"Wow, you've become good at keeping track," she said.

He just huffed causing Katara to laugh. Toph came out of the room Yaggon walking behind her.

"Hey Katara," Toph said sitting next to her.

"Do you want to go outside?" Katara asked,

"Nah, but you can take the kids except for Yaggon, for many reasons," she said Katara laughed slightly as Yaggon came over and sat in Sokka's lap.
Toph got up. She walked into the room the kids were playing.

"Get your jackets on so you can go play in the snow," she said they got up and put on their jackets.

They ran out with Katara who took them out. Toph sat next to Sokka who put an arm over her shoulder. Yaggon still in his lap turned around and grabed his face and giggled. Sokka smiled. He picked him up and set him on the ground.