six?!

It had been nine years since zuko had stepped foot in republic city since he had to rebuild the fire nation. He striped the streets from any sort of crime,and eventually had a daughter with Mai named Izumi. She was a pretty eight year old girl. He had recently started missing his old friends and really wanted to see what they were up to. He sent out a letter reading.
'Dear Aang, its been a long time since I've seen you guys, and I have to admit I miss you. I was wondering if I could come for a visit anytime soon. I hope this letter finds you well.
Your buddy, Zuko.' he had sent a letter back reading.

'Dear Zuko, I miss you too feel free to drop bye anytime, I must warn you a lot has changed since you last left.
Your friend Aang.'

When Zuko read the letter he wondered what could have possibly changed. Last time he saw them Toph and Sokka were getting married, and Katara was pregnant. He walked into the room he shared with Mai.

"Hey, Mai?" She turned and faced.

"Yeah,"

"Remember when I told you I sent a letter to Aang to see if we could visit?" She nodded.

"I just read his letter he said it was fine," he said taking a seat next to her.

"Well then when are we going?" She asked curiously

"Next week, you should start packing." He said. She smiled and nodded.
------------------------------------------------------------
Zuko arrived at the dock with Mai and Izumi. He saw Aang wave. They walked over. Aang gave Zuko a hug and shook Mai's hand.

"You two have a pretty daughter," Aang said smiling at Izumi.

"Thanks," Zuko said smiling at Mai.

"C'mon, we already reserved a small house for you two to stay in." He said walking. They followed and stoped at a small house with three rooms a small kitchen and living room.

"This will be your home for a while." Aang handed him a a card.

"This is my adress and phone number if you need anything," he said smiling.

"Thanks Aang," Zuko said smiling.

"Any time now if you excuse me I sliped out of a council meeting," he waved off and left.

"The avatar has gotten a pretty nice living," Mai commented

"I know, I wonder what Sokka and Toph are up to," he said.

"They probably have a kid or something to be busy about," she said sitting down.

"Dad can go to one of the rooms?" Izumi asked.

"Sure," Izumi left.
---------------------------------------------------------
Aang came by mid-day the next day to check up on the couple and to invite them to the get together they were having for him. He knocked and Zuko answerd.

"Hey, every thing good?" Aang asked he nodded.

"I remember you said you wanted to see everyone in your letter, we having a get together for you later," Zuko smiled

"Yeah, is Toph and Sokka going to be there?"

"Yeah they managed to make time,"

' And i have no idea how' Aang thought.

"Alright then see you later," Aang said waving, Zuko waved back.

"Mai get ready we're going to go visit Aang,"
------------------------------------------------------------
Later Zuko and his small family went to the address Aang gave him. He was greeted by Katara who hugged him.

"It's been so long Zuko!" She said into his shoulder, she waved to Mai, and got on her knees to greet Izumi.

"Hi there," she said Izumi smiled.

"You have a really beautiful daughter," katara said standing up. Aang came out of the hallway with their three kids. Bumi looked at Zuko confused and so did kya, while Tenzin hid behind his father, Aang laughed.

"These are our kids, Bumi, Kya and Tenzin." Aang said smiling.

"Well, it's nice to meet them," Zuko said happily.

He walked in and they sat down. They talked for around half an hour when Zuko asked a question,

"When are Toph and Sokka coming?" Aang and Katara exchanged glances.

"Soon," they both said. They heard a knock Aang went to awser it.

"Hey Sokka," he heard Katara say, Suddenly there were five kids that ran into the room. Zuko's eyes widened.

'is that what Aang meant when he said a lot has changed?!' Toph and Sokka came behind them with Katara. Toph had a one year old boy in her arms. Sokka came over to Zuko and sat next to him. He was still in shock.

'isnt Toph twenty-eight?!' he thought he did the math over again she was twenty-eight!

"Is there something wrong?" Sokka asked when he saw the look he was giving his kid's

"I don't think it's normal for to not see your friends, and find out they have six kids!" Zuko said everyone laughed at his reaction.
"Looks like someone wasn't able to keep it in his pants," Mai commented more to herself but nonetheless they heard her.Toph and Sokka turned red from both embarrassment and uncomfortablness. While the others laughed

"Sorry for not warning you," Aang said 

"What are their names?" Mai asked.

"Jackoda, Lin, Loch,Min, Suyin, and Yaggon," Sokka said.

Zuko was just surprised. He was not going to leave for a long time.
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Hey guys I hope you enjoyed. Their will be more funny ones like this in continuation stay tuned Ym out ♥️
P.s- this is not the chapter I was talking about yesterday in my post