《 ─── AYO SHAWTY 🥶🥵

《 17 ─── CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ࿐ ˊˎ-

────────────

────────────

"i don't wanna do a bloody cavalry battle," you whined, glaring at Midnight as she announced what would be happening next.

everyone was looking at Midoriya with murderous intent, as he had the most points.

"damn, am i like, the only person who doesn't wanna kill Midoriya?" you asked, laughing awkwardly at the silence that followed your question.

"okay then..."

"choose your teams!" Midnight's voice rang through the stadium.

you scanned the area, looking for a certain purple haired boy. your eyes landed on who you were looking for and you gasped in delight.

"Shinsou! my guy, come here!" you called out to him, snorting as he gave you a concerned glance.
"L/N, what do you want?"
"what do i– i wanna be on your team, bitch!" you replied, shoving at his shoulder jokingly.

"why..?" Shinsou looked at you in confusion.
"why the fuck not?"
"you could literally choose anyone from the hero course, yet you choose me. a general studies student." Shinsou blinked, trying to comprehend your actions.
"and? your point, good sir?"
"you're literally going to lose if you go on my team, we'll be completely outnumbered by everyone else," he replied.

"Shinsou, honey, have more confidence in yourself, please. you're clearly good at something, otherwise you wouldn't have made it this far. so could you politely shut the fuck up and accept the fact that we are now on the same team."

Shinsou looked at you, utterly dumbfounded.
"oh and also," you added, "you can lead the team, i'm shit at giving commands."
Shinsou snorted at this.
"what? did you think i'd be good at leading people?" you raised an eyebrow.
"no no, it's just, did you not just command me to be on your team?"
"i didn't command you to be on my team. i commanded you to accept the fact that i am now on your team. not my team, your team," you explained nonchalantly, dramatic hair flick and all.
"isn't that the same thing?" Shinsou replied hesitantly, evidently confused about the current situation.
"no it's not. not at all. anyways, we need to find more people for your team."

you walked forward into the crowd of students, pulling Shinsou along behind you.
"uh, L/N, i don't think finding people will be much of a problem." Shinsou said from behind you.
"what?" you turned, "do you have friends that are gonna be on the team or something?"