Gliding race 

Amber: "hey Aether. Whatcha up to."

He was laying on the grass near a statue of the seven, and the tree of hero's just relaxing with number 1 emergence food paimon. There was also a tune playing in the background.

Aether: "well I was about to fall sleep to venti's music. Well until you showed up but never mind that what's up."

Amber: "oh sorry about that and hi venti." She said waving the the barb playing his music while waving back.

Venti: "hey Amber what brings you to here today. Would you maybe like to lay here with Aether and paimon, while listening to my music?"

Amber: "no thanks maybe another time when I'm tired, but this is no time for that. Aether remember the gliding race I told you about a while back."

Aether: "yeah I remember. the one you said you would beat me in."

Amber: "yeah and I will beat you."

Aether: "yeah, yeah we'll know when we see. So what about it tho?"

Amber: "well it's in a week. So I wanted to let you know."

Aether: "well cool. I'll be there in a week what time tho?"

Amber: "it's at 1pm sharp. Don't miss it!"

Aether: "don't worry. I'll be there. Paimon and maybe venti will go as well. So what do you say." He said sitting up and turning to venti.

Venti: "should be entertaining. Hell I'll even play a song for the victor."

Amber: "sounds great guys well I'm out of here see you guys later." She ran off waving towards them.

Aether: "she's energetic today. Must be the thought of the race in mind."

Paimon: "or it's the fact that she saw you today."

Aether: "yeah who knows maybe, but we got a big problem than that."

In the distance there were slimes and hilichurls approaching.

Venti: "want me to deal with them?"

Aether: "naw I can handle them. Here." He throws him an apple."

Aether: "just keep playing." Then he went to deal with them.

1 week later
Announcer: "welcome. Come one come all to our yearly gliding champion race hosted by the acting grandmaster her self Jean and others of the knights of favonius as such as kaeya, Lisa, and little Klee."

Venti and dulic were also there to see how Aether and Amber were gonna do

Jean: "hello everyone thank you for coming today."

*cheering*

Announcer: "today we shall see who is the best glider of all of mondstadt, and today we have a special competitor. The honorary knight himself Aether."

*cheering*

Announcer: "this year looks like it'll actually be an interesting race between Aether, and the raining champion herself outrider Amber. Racers line up."

In total there were 12 racers(but no need to mention all of them. Well cause you know why.)

Aether: "Amber. May best glider win." He held out his hand.

Amber gave him a smile and too his hand saying "yeah. May best glider win."

The course is simple you start from the statue of barbatos, then you move towards the windmills, once you make it past there you'll head towards the entrance of mondstadt then towards the winery then straight towards barbatos again. Any questions?"