Night at the tavern

Picture up here is for reference not everyone in this picture is there and not everyone there is in this picture this is just for reference.

It's been 3 days since the race and they have still yet to celebrate Aethers victory. Even tho he probably doesn't want to it's an excuse to throw a party and drink.

Diluc: "why do you have to do this tonight. At my tavern."

Kaeya: "because your the only tavern around."

Venti: "yeah. And you're wine taste the best."

Diluc: "assuming I do have the party here. How many bottles am I losing?

Venti: "well it's a party after so maybe around 35 bottles. Not paying of course."

Diluc: "*sighs* of course your not, you never do. Fine I'll have your little party here, but 1 question."

Kaeya: "and what would that be."

Diluc: "does Aether even know you're having this party unlike 3 days ago?" He gave kaeya a glare.

Kaeya: "see maybe he does, or I'll tell him now. You'll never know."

Diluc: "I'll just ask him when he gets here you know that right."

Kaeya: "shit. Your right."

Diluc: "get out of my face and invite the kid first."

Kaeya: "will do sir." The he left to find Aether.

Diluc: "hey venti."

Venti: "yup that's my name."

Diluc: "why aren't you with him? Didn't you say your a part of his party?"

Venti: "well today he told me to take a break right now it's him, xiangling, noelle, and Amber I think."

Diluc: "hmm, that's something Lisa wouldn't be happy about." Venti chuckled a bit.

Venti: "yeah she would not would she."

With Aether

Aether: "alright guys good work I think we did enough today."

Xiangling: "yeah, today was a great productive day. Tho I've been wondering something."

Aether: "yeah what's that?"

Xiangling: "where's venti?"

Aether: "oh he's taking a break today. So I decided to take Amber along for the ride.

Xiangling: "oh, that makes sense."

Noelle: "yes. He should take a break every once in a while he works hard."

Aether: "he really does, but where's Amber?"

Xiangling: "she's hunting for some ingredients for me so we could have food she actually should be here any minute now."

Amber: "hey guys I'm back!"

Aether: "welcome back Amber." He gave her a bit of a smile.

Xiangling: "did you get everything I asked?"

Amber: "yeah I got some meat and smile essence. What do you need these for again?

Xiangling: "I'm gonna cook with them obviously."

Amber: "but why slime essence?"

Aether: "it actually makes it really good tries it for myself and it was delicious."

Amber: "oooon sounds good."

Aether: "it really was."

Noelle: "Xiangling may you need assistance in the kitchen I'll be by your side."