Part 1

It was hard being a teenager but it was even harder when you are a teenager who isn't exactly human...yep that's right half human, half kryptonian add that and your mom being a Luthor it's a weird combination.

Your POV

You woke up with a groan, stretching and getting up to get ready for school. You absolutely detested school...it was full of complete idiots... after you had got dressed you collected your school bag, walked down stairs and put it at the bottom of the stairs ready to go.

You walked into the kitchen to see your blonde mother making pancakes and your raven haired mother sitting at the kitchen counter sipping her coffee. Neither women had noticed you enter the room yet.

Hopefully you would be able to sneak past them without getting caught. You quietly picked up your bag from the bottom of the stairs and walked towards the front door. Just as your hand curled around the door knob a voice called from the kitchen.

"And where do you think your going?" You turned around to see your blonde mother staring at you and your other mother with a raised eyebrow.

You stuffed your hands in your back pockets and shifted your weight back and forth. "Ermmm.school?"

"Y/N you haven't had any breakfast yet, and you was working on your project since you got home yesterday. Me and your mom have hardly seen you, come sit with us and have something to eat." You could see the pout coming so you quickly averted your eyes to the floor.

You turned again grabbing the door knob and twisting, shouting over your shoulder as you walked out "Sorry guys gotta run, this project needs handing in today and I have to speak to one of my teachers, I'll grab something on the way to school, I promise, love you bye" before either of your moms could answer the door was slammed shut.

Kara's POV

I shared a look with Lena, I was really beginning to worry about Y/N something wasn't right and I don't know why she couldn't just talk to us. I turned back to the stove. I was going to find out what was going on with our daughter if it was the last thing I did.

I felt arms wrap around me and leaned back into the embrace. "Babe don't worry, I'm sure everything's fine, she is a teenager, and a teenager with powers mind you. She'll come to us when she's ready, you know there's no use pushing her."

I turned and rested my head against Lena's and sighed. "Yeah I know, it's just I wish she would talk to us like she used to, I don't want her to think she can't come to us"

"Hey, it'll be okay" I looked up and gave Lena a peck on the lips. Something with Y/N didn't feel right and I was sure going to find out what was bothering her. What's the point in being Supergirl if I couldn't even keep my family safe.

Your POV

You quickly made your way to Noonan's coffee shop and snuck round the back so no one would see you. You looked around but there was no sign of him...seriously he said he would be here.... and people say teenagers need to learn to be punctual....

You huffed and leaned up against the wall, pulling your phone out and dialling the number.

Phone call in bold italics

Him: "What?"

You: "What do you mean what? Where are you? I'm round the back at Noonan's and your not here"

Him: "Something came up I won't be long"

You: "Well don't be too long if I'm late for school my moms will find out"

Him: "Alright, alright I'm nearly there"

Phone call ended.

"I'm here can you stop moaning now please?" You looked up to see a bald headed man walking towards you. You smiled and pushed yourself away from the wall. You put your phone in your pocket and ran to the man engulfing him in a hug.

"Good to see you Uncle Lex"