Part 2

Lex Luthor POV

I smiled down at the teenager in front of me. "Aww it isn't that long since we saw each other last" Y/N grinned up at me. "I know but you're the only one that's willing to help me"

"Yes, but remember only if you tell me what I need to know." Y/N looked at her feet and sighed before looking back up at me.

"You know I can't tell you who Supergirl is...I'm sorry Lex" I couldn't help but laugh. "Oh honey, I don't want you to tell me who Supergirl is" Y/N looked up confused "I already know that Kara Danvers is Supergirl" Y/N took a step away from me.

I rolled my eyes "Oh come on kid, it wasn't hard to figure out, the glasses she wears and the hair tied back is a dead give away for one thing, and the fact that you look like a mixture between Lena and Kara, and I've seen how protective Supergirl is of you and Lena, and how worried Lena gets when Supergirl is away, and also the fact that you wear glasses and have your hair tied back all the time"

"So if you know, what do you actually want?" I put my hand on her shoulder and took a step closer. "Now that's simple honey, I need you, I'm sorry about this..." I plunged a syringe of kryptonite into Y/N's arm and she soon passed out in my arms.

Your POV

Everything hurt...you groaned as you stretched...you felt weak...you never felt weak...you slowly opened your eyes to see that you were in some sort of cell. You stood up to move around but noticed you were shackled and could barely move "LEX!" Your uncle walked in smiling at you. "Now dear there's no need to shout" He grinned at you. "Why are you doing this?" Lex rolled his eyes at you as if it was obvious. "I needed to gain your trust....I need you to get to your mother...both of them" You looked down, tears in your eyes "You used me...this entire time" Before you could say anything else he walked out again.

You were alone for what felt like hours. You were sat on the floor, thinking about how stupid you were to believe your uncle Lex had changed. You looked up when you heard Lex walk back in the room carrying a tablet. "She's right here, do you guys want to see her?" You heard your mom's voice "Show me" Lex turned the tablet round and you could see both your moms, your aunt Alex and aunt Maggie, who all looked like they had been crying.

You tried to jump up but were quickly pulled back by the chains. "I'm okay, don't worry" Lena was the first to speak "How can we not worry, when he has you" You saw a tear escape your mother's eye. "Don't cry mom this is my fault, I've been seeing him for weeks...without you knowing, he convinced me he was good" Kara then came into view "Honey this isn't your fault...we are going to find you I swear" "NO! You can't! that's what he wants! He took me to get to you guys! You can't look for me!"

Lex came into view. "Hey Kara...I wonder since Y/N is half kryptonian, if kryptonite has the same affect on her as it has on you? Should we test it? I think we should" Lex propped the tablet on the other side of the room.

"LEX DON'T!" Lena was literally screaming. That just seemed to encourage him. You looked at the tablet and smiled. "I'll be fine" You looked over to Lex to see him messing with some switches, when a voice came on from overhead "Kryptonite levels 10%" You looked around and shrugged you didn't feel any different, shouldn't you feel something? Lex pressed some more buttons. The voice came back "Kryptonite levels 30%" You still didn't feel anything, you rolled your eyes, this was just ridiculous. "Okay Lex you've had your fun, are we done now?"

Lex looked like he was ready to kill somebody. "Kryptonite levels 60%" and that's when it hit you, you stumbled back gasping for air. You fell to your knees clutching your stomach. You heard your moms and aunts shouting, but you couldn't concentrate on that, all you could concentrate on is the pain. "Okay Lex....please....stop" You rasped out looking up at him.

He smiled down at you. "Looks like you might be a little stronger than your mommy, let's see what happens at 100% shall we" Lex got up and walked back to the machine. You heard Lena shouting again. "LEX YOU LEAVE HER ALONE! SHE'S A CHILD! YOU DO THIS I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL YOU"

Lex smirked at the tablet and pressed the button "Kryptonite levels 100%" You don't even remember screaming you just remember crashing to the floor...everything going black before you even hit the floor.