Part 4

Your POV

You were surrounded by darkness, you didn't know if you was awake? Asleep? Or dead? For all you knew you could be. You heard muffled voices. You wanted so badly to open your eyes and tell everyone you was okay, but your eyes felt like they were glued shut. You felt your hands being held gently, you could hear people crying. You had no idea how long you were unconscious, you just wished you could wake up so that everyone would stop being so sad. You hated making the people you loved sad.

Kara's POV

Me and Lena had been sitting with Y/n ever since we brought her back to the DEO after she was shot by Lex. Turned out the bullet was laced with Kryptonite...I swear when we catch Lex his dead...nobody hurts my family... I was sitting next to Y/n's bed holding her hand, with Lena sitting opposite holding her other hand. Lena looked up to me with tears streaming down her eyes.

I was about to say something but Alex walked in looking at us both. We both stood up. Alex looked at us both before speaking. "She's going to be okay...we got the kryptonite out of her system, she's just healing right now" Lena spoke for the first time in days. "Why is she still unconscious then?" Alex smiled. "Her body just needs extra time to heal and restore itself, her body went through a lot that's all."

We were going to carry on talking when we both felt Y/n squeeze our hands, we both looked down to see our daughter looking very confused, but thankfully very much alive.

Your POV

You heard people talking, the voices were becoming clearer and more distinct. You heard your Aunt Alex explaining to your parents that you was going to be okay, you heard your mom ask her why you hadn't woken up yet. As you heard your Aunt Alex explain to your mom you squeezed their hands. They quickly looked down at you, to see you looking up at them. They both smiled and gently wrapped you in a hug, you cried...you couldn't believe you trusted Lex after everything you had been told.

Alex came over and started running tests to make sure you was okay. You smiled at her, you liked when she went into doctor mode. You noticed your mothers looking at you in concern. You tried telling them you were okay but they wouldn't listen.

You jumped down from the bed and stumbled, you felt 3 pairs of arms wrap around you and laughed. You forgot you had been unconscious for days and would be dizzy. J'onn came in with your favourite from Noonan's which you thanked him for and quickly ate.

You then ignored everyone's gazes and went down into the main part of the DEO. You noticed Winn and walked over. You knew the other's were close behind, making you roll your eyes with a smile on your face.

"Hey Winn" Winn spun around on his chair, quickly jumped to his feet and engulfed you in a hug. You patted him gently on the back, so as not to hurt him. He pulled back and smiled "Oh my god kid, you had us all scared there" You smiled sheepishly "Sorry Winn, won't happen again" Your moms came to stand next to you and laughed.

You noticed Jeju was still in her Supergirl outfit. You pointed at her "How long have you been in that?" She laughed at your scrunched up face. "Don't worry we've both been and changed and washed, your Aunt Alex forced us to" You walked over to Alex giving her a high five, you knew if it wasn't for her, both your parents wouldn't have left for even five minutes.

Suddenly a red light flashed throughout the entire DEO and shutters came down on all windows and doors. You quickly turned to J'onn. "J'onn what's going on?" J'onn looked around. "The DEO's gone into lockdown, either prisoner's have escaped or someone's here who shouldn't be.