After math Part 1

After everything that had gone down, life was pretty peaceful for the crew now. 

They had all escaped. 

There were Rayllum moments.

Everybody was healthy. 

And everybody was happy.

Rayla and Callum worked through everything and Rayla felt a lot better. She started to show her mermaid form a lot more often. Callum kept the magic sea weed so he could breathe underwater. Together they got more and kept a bucket of it down in the hold. 

Ezran kept teasing the couple and once even chained them together, chest to chest, face to face, for a few hours. He laughed and laughed while the pair kept falling on each other or accidentally kissing. That day was the best for Ez who kept popcorn on him at all times that day to see everything that happened. 

Rayla nearly got to him that day and came very close to making him lose a finger or two. 

Callum was still a massive flirt and Rayla still blushed when he told her she looked pretty or her swimming was awesome. 

And everything seemed to be okay. 

~Present Day~ 

"C'mon Ray!!" Callum sung. "Please please plllleeeaaasssseeee?!?!" 

Rayla gave him a look. "No Cal." She stuck her tongue out at him. 

Callum fell to his knees. "Please Rayla!! Its so fun!!" 

Rayla sighed. "Fine." Callum grinned and took her into his arms. 

Rayla blushed and Callum flicked his marble. The pair launched into the sky, landing in the crows nest. Callum always insisted that they do this, it was a silly tradition but Callum loved it. And so did Rayla. 

Callum landed the pair but didn't remove his arms from Rayla. Instead he cuddled her into his chest. Rayla looked up. 

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Cuddling my beautiful girlfriend." Callum said and grinned, kissing her head. And as he had thought Rayla's face raged red. 

"S-shush." She looked away. Cal laughed, turned her face back to him and pecked her lips. 

"Its funny how your a warrior mermaid girl that can take out a whole crew of evil people, and yet i can still make you blush." Callum smirked. 

Rayla bopped his nose. "Whatever ya dork." Callum rested his head on here shoulder. 

"I missed you." He murmured. Recently, the couple hadn't really spent a lot of time together. They usually were busy or something like that but Cal hadn't liked it one bit.

"I missed you too." Rayla said, snuggling into his chest. 

Cal smiled and kissed her neck, SINCE HIS HEAD WAS ON HER SHOULDER!!! I SEE YOU!! YEAH YOU!! GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!!!

 They stood like that for a while before heading back to their separate rooms. Rayla changed her clothes and got ready for bed. She climbed into her hammock, closed her eyes and then- 

"Rayyylaaaaaaa~" 

Ray's eyes snapped open and she sat up, looking around. Nobody was there. 

"Rayla I know you can hear me~" The voice came again. It was a females voice, soft and floaty.

"What do you want from me?" Rayla asked. Suddenly the voice changed. 

"I want what you treasure most." it whispered.