Uneasy Part 2

(Theres no reason for this video but I just found it and love it. Its from Voltron) 

Rayla stood up and looked around. "Who are you?" She asked, eyes scanning the room. But the voice said nothing more. Rayla shook her head. She was tired. She lay back down and gently rubbed her anklet on her blanket, feeling some reassurance that it was there. 

The next morning Rayla woke and sat up. She rubbed her eyes and stretched before going to her water basin. She splashed some water on her face and looked up in the mirror. There behind her was a black shadow. Rayla whipped around but nobody was there. She turned slowly back to the mirror. The shadow was gone. 

She walked out of her room and ran into a crew member. His name was John and he was new. He didn't really like Rayla and she knew it. "Move it." he grumbled. 

"Sorry." Rayla said, taking a step back. "Do you by chance know where Callum is-" She started but John cut her off. 

"I don't know and even if I did I wouldn't tell you." he lumbered away, scowling. 

Rayla mood darkened and she walked to the top deck. She could see them approaching land. They were about a days away but being on land would be good. 'I've probably been on the boat a bit too much.' Rayla concluded and went to find Callum. 

He was in the kitchen, hanging out with Amaya and Cooky. As soon as his eyes landed on her he excused himself to go to her. "Something wrong?" He asked, immediately noticing the new shadows that haunted her eyes. 

"Not here, not now. Tonight." Rayla whispered. Callum nodded. 

"Ah Rayla glad to see your up! Do you mind helping with the sails?" Amaya asked. Rayla smiled. 

"Sure!" She headed off. 'Anything to get my mind off that voice.' She thought. 

"Eh! What ar' ya doin'?" Rayla looked up to see John, scowling down at her, working on the sails as she approached. 

'Oh Xadian gods help me.' Rayla thought. She ignored him and scurried up the rigging, working on the sails up there as she tried to block out John's muttering

This day wasn't off to the greatest start.

And it was just going to get worse. 

Authors note: 

....

Its done

After all the sweat, blood and tears,

its finished

Next part will come. But don't hold your breath for this week XD I am so sorry i'm being stupid. 

And if I wasn't obsessed with Roleplaying at the beginning I now have 9 accounts. R.I.P