Chilling (YxN)

It was Tuesday night. Yena and Nako planned to head on Seungkwan's part time job to grabbed some food. But first, they were chilling in Nako's apartment.

"So cozy. I could live here on your couch forever."

Nako laughed. "Yours is cozy, too, Unnie."

"But nothing beat yours."

The youngest laughed again. She put a canned orange juice for both of them on the table and Yena took it while saying thank you.

"So, Unnie, how was hiking? Was it fun?"

Yena gulped her juice before answered, "It was exhausting. Sunbae and I challenged the longest path and you know what? It was a freaking three hours hike up without a break or just one minute break."

Nako laughed. "But you had fun. Oppa sounded like he have some fun when he phoned me yesterday."

"Ah, really?" she said and took a sip of her juice. "But, yea, it was fun. We met an old woman. She's so pitiful. Her daughter left her with her granddaughter. Then her granddaughter left her all alone in that area."

"Oh, my."

"She said that her granddaughter left when she was just sixteen. She's around nineteen now. Left because she wanted to pursue being an idol or something. Oh, but on our way home, she waited in front of her house to gave us kimchi. She's so nice."

"Ah, oppa mentioned about the kimchi, too. He said that kimchi was delicious."

"It is! You should come to my unit tomorrow, so I can share the kimchi."

"Okay."

"Sunbae and I promised to halmoeni that we will be back some time later in the future. You should come with us so she got herself another cute granddaughter."

Another laugh from the younger. "Sure. Sounds fun."

"Oh, that day was suddenly rain poured and I got wet, so Sunbae lend me his jacket. Then I hugged him because he was being so kind. Then, you know what he said? He said that if I miss my boyfriend, he'll drop me to Jihoon-oppa's building himself. That was so funny." Then she laughed.

But Nako was silence. Yena become worried. "Oh, sorry, that hug just purely means I am so thankful for him."

"No, no, Unnie, it's not about the hug." She sighed. "You miss him, don't you?"

This time, Yena stunned. "I went over to his work yesterday. But I don't know, he became more cold. We rarely talk this past week. Neither text nor call. Usually text, he hates call. But... I don't know, Nako-ya. I feel like I'm lost."

"You do miss him, Unnie."

Yena sighed heavily. "I don't know." Then she turned her eyes back to Nako. "How about you? Do you have fun with your uncle?"

The youngest taken aback. The certain memory on the balcony played in her mind, but she brushed it, chooses not to talk or think about it. "Yes. Everything is always fun with my uncle."

"No funny stories to tell?"

"No. It was just an ordinary day but fun because I got to spend time with uncle."

"Hmm, okay then. Are you hungry?"

Nako showed her a toothy grin. "Yes. Let's go, Unnie."

"Go, go!"

.

.

.