Truth (YxS)

"Why are you here again?"

That was the first time Seungkwan said when he saw Yena entering his part time job. She was visiting for the third time this week. The girl showed a grin.

"Craving for fast food," was all she answered.

"Again?"

She clicked her tongue. "I am having my PMS, okay? Stop questioning."

"Yas, Ma'am," he quickly retreated. "So, what do you want to order?"

Without any hesitation, she place her order, "Fish fillet, a pink burger, and a coke."

"Coming right away."

Yena got what she ordered a few minutes later. After that, she happily walked toward an empty spot to enjoy her foods.

Twenty minutes later, Seungkwan came to her table. Dressed all casual. He plopped down across the girl and gave her a stare.

"What?" she said, sipped her coke.

He simply stared at her for a few more seconds and went, "Why? Do you have any problem? That's why you came here?"

She gazed back and placed her coke. "Actually, I broke up."

"Wait, what?" Seungkwan moved his body forward. "You? Broke up?"

The girl snickered. "You have the same response as Nako, though. What a pair."

"Ya," he warned her, "seriously, what happened? Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, really." She flashed her toothy grin again. "But, yeah, the broke up just happened anyway. I already guessed that we wouldn't work out."

The guy gave her a long stare. "What actually happened, Yena?" his voice soften.

She stunned for a while and snickered again. "Are you perhaps worrying about me?" She laughed. "Aww, Sunbae, I'm touched."

"Ya!"

Yena laughed harder. Once she stopped, her eyes met the guy's. His eyes looked so serious it made her sighed. "I'm at fault. He found out that I actually don't have the same feeling toward him." She went silence for a moment. "I'm a jerk, aren't I? I wonder why he stayed for so long."

No one talk after her confession. Yena then continue to poured her feelings, "I'm actually quite glad he finally found someone along the way."

"Wait, does he cheated on you?"

'With your girlfriend, Dumbass,' added Yena inside her mind. But no way she would tell him this affair.

"Anyway," she said, dodged his question, "I am single now. And I hope his next love interest reciprocate his feeling as much as he is. And they live happily ever after. The end."

A frown appeared in Seungkwan's face. "Aren't you upset that your ex is actually playing behind your back?"

"Hm?" she casually responded. "No? I mean, I kinda confused and a little bit disappointed when I found out. But what can I do? Already happened and I actually didn't like him that way?"

"Huh?" Seungkwan sounded confuse. "Then, why did you become his girlfriend in the first place?"

"I know, right?" she seconded him. "He is famous for a man that loves to lock himself in. So, at first, I just thought it must be nice to make him out more often. That's it. So shallow of me."

Seungkwan fell silence again. This time, it was his turn to sighed. "Hey, can I talk to you, too? About Nako?"

"Huh?" Yena bewildered. "What about her? Aren't you guys alright, though?"