Chapter 2

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT! I GOT COSETTE IN A LOCAL PRODUCTION OF LES MIZ! YAYYYYY!

"Mommy," Guiliana said, sitting on top of me, "wake up!"

I shot up, causing her to fall backwards in the bed and giggle. I felt the dry tears making my face sticky and tight.

"I'm sorry, just go get ready and I'll make you breakfast," I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.

I pushed myself out of bed, jumping up to make eggs. Guiliana ate quickly and I drove her to daycare, speeding back home.

I skipped a shower, not having time. I put on jeans, a loose tee shirt, uggs, and put my hair into a bun. I slapped on some makeup and ran into my car, a slightly burnt piece of toast in my hand.

I ran into rehearsal, only five minutes late, but no one noticed, "Oh hey Sierra," Ramin said, pulling me down to sit beside him. Something twinkled in his eyes when he looked at me, but I ignored it, "what's up?"

"Uh, nothing," I brushed my bangs behind my ear awkwardly.

"You look like you've been crying," I looked into his oh so familiar, soft, brown eyes, "are you okay?"

"No, I'm fine," I stood up, running on stage and beginning to rehearse.

•after rehearsal•

Rehearsal ended, and I was excited to get Guiliana and go home. But then I got an idea.

"Hey," I said towards Ramin, Chris, Andy, Sam, Nikki, Kaela, Andrew, and Will, "wanna come over tonight?"

"Sure," they all replied, shrugging and nodding.

"My house, eight, be there," I said, giving off a teasing smile before walking away.

I picked Guiliana up from daycare and brought her home, making dinner and watching Snow White with her. Exactly at eight, their was a sharp knock at the door.

I jumped up, running to the door. All the boys were there, striking some random pose when I opened the door, "you're all really weird,"

They came in, smiling when they saw Guiliana on the couch, "G, why don't you go finish the movie in my room?" I offered, cleaning up a little.

"Okay," she said shyly as the boys stared at her. She sprinted upstairs, slamming my bedroom door shut.

"Sorry, she's a bit shy around strangers," I said, gesturing for them to sit and answering the door for the girls.

We all sat down on the couch, agreeing to watch Grease. We sang through the whole first half of the movie, trying to make as much noise as possible. I reminded them that Guiliana can sleep through anything.

At commercial, I sighed, "I should probably go check on G, you know, make sure she's not dead or something," I pushed myself up, running upstairs.

Snow White was playing again, the room dark except for the glow of the tv, and Guiliana was fast asleep on my bed. I kissed her forehead and handed her her stuffed bear and she cuddled with it.

I went back downstairs, just as the movie came back on. Again, we sang through the second half, fooling around with each other and dancing around the huge living room.

The girls- Nikki, Sam, and Kaela- and Will left after the movie, leaving me, Ramin, Andy, and Andrew. Andy and Andrew only stayed for another half hour, and then left.

So now Ramin and I were alone. I sat beside him, paying my attention to Tangled on the tv. Right when Rapunzel gets into the kingdom and starts dancing, I turn and look at Ramin.