Chapter 6

"Guiliana, go take a shower please. Get in some warm water," I said, pulling off her jacket and brushing the snow out of her hair.

She bounced away, her brunette hair flowing behind her. I pulled off my own jacket, throwing it on the floor. I pulled my hair out of its ponytail and sighed.

"Sierra," Ramin said, following me into my bedroom, "will you please talk to me, or even look at me? All I said was that you're beautiful,"

"I know you did, Ramin," I sighed, pulling off my wet shirt and pants, "but it's just, something that happened a while ago," I laughed slightly, "it's not even something that happened. It's actually something that never happened," I whispered to myself.

"What are you talking about, Sierra?" He puts his hands on my hips, pressed his front against my back, refraining me from getting dressed.

"I don't want to talk about it now," I shook my head, pushing myself away from him.

"Alright," Ramin sighed, "I'm gonna go home. Shower and change. Do you want me to come back?" He asked, picking up his phone and wallet.

"Can I just-" I sighed, pulling on my fuzzy pajama pants, "have the night with Guiliana? I'll call you tomorrow morning,"

He came behind me, kissing down the back of my neck, "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," he pulled away, walking out the front door, glancing back at me.

I pulled on a sweatshirt, which I realized was Ramin's- that he had left here the first time he came over- and ran into the kitchen. I made a cup of hot chocolate for both of us, putting Guiliana's in a sippy cup.

"Mommy," she walked into the kitchen in an outfit almost identical to mine- fuzzy pants and a sweatshirt- and her hair soaking wet, "will you braid my hair?"

"Of course," I gave her the drink and we both sat on the couch. I twisted her hair into a long French braid as she bounced around on the couch, "will you stop moving?" I giggled, holding her shoulders down. I put a hair tie on the tips of her hair, kissing her head.

"Mommy?" Guiliana asked, sitting on my lap, "where did RamRam go?"

"He went home so he could change and dry off," I explained, and she nodded, "now let's watch a movie,"

We scrolled through Netflix for a while, deciding on some random kid show. She seemed happy with it, and we watched the stupid show for close to five hours.

She fell asleep on my lap, so I carried her back to her bedroom. I tucked her in, placing a soft kiss to her forehead.

I fell back on my bed, sighing. I didn't mean to act like that towards Ramin. What he said just brought back bad memories.

I didn't mean to snap at him. Or practically kick him out of the house.

I was pulled into sleep soon after, curled up in my comforter. My dreams were plagued with Ramin's face, making me feel even worse for what I did to him.

I pushed myself up the next morning, rushing to get myself and Guiliana ready, "Get up, G, you have school," I cooed, and she jumped up.

I left to make breakfast and she skipped out in a cute dress, "Mommy," she said as she climbed onto the barstool, "will you tell RamRam I say hi?"

"Of course I will," I smiled, putting her breakfast in front of her, "eat up. The bus comes in ten minutes,"

She nodded, stuffing her mouth with pancakes. I laughed at her, drying off my hands.

Just as she was finishing, their was a knock at the door. I put the towel on the counter and ran off to answer it.

Ramin leaned against the doorframe, smirking, "Hello darling," he said in a fake British accent.

"Hi Ramin," I threw my arms around his neck, pressing our lips together.

"Whoa, what was that for?" He asked, taken aback.

"I'm really sorry about yesterday-"

"RamRam!" Guiliana chimed, running into his arms.

"Hey G-Bug. Ready to get a 100 on your spelling test?" He asked, putting her on his hip.

"Of course," she chimed, putting her arms around his neck.

"Alright, go catch the bus," Ramin said, putting her down.

"Wait!" She shouted as she ran out the door, "I wanna say goodbye to mommy," she ran back, and I squatted down so she could kiss my cheek, "bye mommy,"

"Bye love, get to school," I waved her goodbye as she bounced onto the bus and sat beside someone.

Ramin and I walked back in the house, sitting down on the couch. I curled up beside Ramin, his fingers tracing up and down my arm.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled again.

"You don't have to be sorry," he kissed my head softly.

"I was just acting really stupid and I didn't mean to be snappy-" I ranted, sitting up.

"No," he pulled me back down to rest my rest my head on his chest, "it's okay, I'm not mad at you,"

I sighed, closing my eyes, "I love you,"

"I love you too," just as he was leaning in to kiss me, my phone rang.

"I'm sorry," I giggled, pushing myself up and into the kitchen. I sat on the counter, watching as Ramin starts raiding my fridge, "Hello?"

"Good morning Sierra. Are you busy?" My manager, Marissa, said.

"Uh, a little. Ramin is over," I said, giggling as Ramin stuffed his face with pancakes.

"I won't make this long then," she sighed, "how would you like to be a slut?"

"Excuse me?" I asked, my voice dropping an octave.

She laughed, "On a series of web episodes,"

"And what is this about? I'd like more details," I said, crossing my legs beneath me.

"It's a web series about Hell, Michigan. About the people who answer your 911 calls. You were offered the role of Chrissy, the office slut," she explained.

"Do I have to leave Les Miz?" Ramin's head snapped toward me.

"No, you film during the day and do shows at night," Marissa said.

"Alright, I'll do it," I sighed.

"Excellent. I'll email you the script and details. Filming goes on for a month. You start in two days. Love you, goodbye," she hung up.

"Alright then. I guess I'm a slut now," I shrugged, sighing.