Epilogue

"How's my favorite girl?" Steve went up to the small toddler in her blue dress, scooping her up and swinging her around as she let out a tiny squeal. Her blonde hair fell messily across her face in his arms, Steve taking his large fingers to move it out of the way.

"I'm good!" She smiled at him, him giving her a kiss on the head. He lightly chuckled right after. He quickly glanced at you from where you held Arthur, your youngest, placing down Eula to go play with her toys briefly.

"Hey," He smiled at you leaning in and giving a kiss.

"Hey, sweetheart." You smiled, as he grabbed Arthur, who was in a small grey suit, from you. "How was your day?"

"Stressful," He sighed, "Still going to be stressful." You nodded understanding. "And how are you?" He asked the one and a half year old in his arms.

"Gah!" He responded and Steve lightly chuckled while you smiled.

"And finally how's the youngest?" He placed his hand lightly on your swollen eight months through pregnancy stomach.

"He's been doing alright." You lightly smiled. "Other than the insane amount of kicking." Steve kissed the top of your head this time.

"You're the most incredible woman ever, you know that?" He smiled, still holding your son.

"You tell me every day." You lightly smiled.

"Hey, mommy?" You felt a light tug on your dress.

"Yes, baby?" You looked down at Eula in her little matching dress.

"I hungry."

"You're hungry babes?" You asked and she nodded. "Okay, why don't we get you a snack. How about animal crackers?" She nodded eagerly. "Hey, Melissa?" You looked to one of the assistants who looked back, "Could you get one of those small packs of animal crackers from the pantry, please?" She lightly smiled and nodded, going off in the direction of the kitchen.

"Are the kids ready for all of this?" Steve asked you and you nodded.

"We've been preparing them all day." You sighed.

"How about Eula and her stage fright?" He whispered to you.

"She says as long as she's with you she'll be okay." He inaudibly sighed and nodded. "They're going to do their best ya know?" You added and he nodded.

"I mean, they're toddlers right?"

"And they'll steal Americans' hearts." You smiled. Melissa came back, handing the small red bag of crackers to you, and you handed it to Eula. "What do we say?"  You asked her.

"Thank you, Ms. Mellisa." She said and looked up at her.

"You're very welcome Ms. Eula." She smiled and looked down at the toddler. Despite the fact, your kids were raised in absolute luxury and were spoiled beyond belief (primarily due to Steve and his inability to say no to them most of them time) but you raised them with manners and class.

"Sir," One of the bodyguards walked up to Steve, "You have five minutes before departure time."

"Alright," Steve responded, "Thank you. Can you guys take the kids to the car?" Two more assistants came over, taking the kids, which they were used to.

"I need to grab my purse and phone." You told Steve.

"Yeah, of course, doll." You walked into your room, grabbing the purse on your bed and throwing your phone which was on the charger in your purse. You walked over to your walk-in closet, choosing a pair of kitten heels on one of your shelves. You sat on the edge of the bed, trying to slip them on but to no avail. Due to your baby bump of course.

"Hey, Steve?" You called. You saw his head poke out from the door. "Could you help me put my shoes on?"

"Yeah, of course." He jogged over to you, leaning down and slipping them on your somewhat swollen feet. You groaned lightly. "Do they hurt again?" You nodded and cringed. "I'll give you a foot massage when we get home. I promise."

He helped you up, taking your hand, and getting you up. Your grabbed your purse, holding it in one hand, your other hand occupied by Steve's. "Ready, beautiful?" You nodded and lightly smiling up at him. You two walked through the penthouse through the various hallways and to the door, "Have I told you how much you're glowing lately?" He whispered to you with a smile. You lightly laughed.

"Yes, Stevie, every day."

"Well, I'm glad, because it's true." He held the door open for you as you got out. Meeting in the large SUV in the parking garage, you got in the passenger side, Steve helping you up, and Steve getting in the driver's seat.

It took about thirty minutes with some security vehicles in front, behind, and to the side of the car. "Are you nervous?" You looked over to Steve from where his eyes were focused on the road. He slightly shrugged.

"A little bit," He admitted, "I'm just glad that all of you are gonna be there." You smiled at him, grabbing his free hand and squeezing it.

"You're going to do great, babe."

"I hope so."

You were all in the backroom of a conference center, of course, preparing for Steve's speech. He was pacing back and forth reading over his speech. "Daddy?" You all heard the soft voice of Eula.

"Yeah, baby?" He asked, still pacing and reading over his speech, his gaze not changing.

"Why're you worried?" She asked lightly. He stopped and looked at her for a moment, placing the papers down to go and pick her up.

"Because Daddy has to do something very important and in front of a lot of people."

"Oh, okay," She said nervously, "You're gonna do good." She told him. He smiled at her, giving her a kiss on the head.

"I'll try my best."

"Ready, Steve?" His new campaign manager, as suggested by Tony, James Rhodey, walked in and asked him. He briefly looked at you, and you gave a slight nod.

"Yes." He responded, grabbing his speech as you grabbed Arthur. The four of you walked out, security everywhere around you. Two doors opened and there was a stage, and across were hundreds of reporters, cameras, pens, and pads ready to go. Steve held Eula on his hip, her eyes going wide as she saw everyone, but she managed to keep her composure despite her young three years of age. You were to the right of Steve, holding Arthur on your own hip. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen," Steve began, speaking into the microphone at the podium, "Thank you all for coming. I am ecstatic to be up here today with my wonderful wife, and two beautiful kids."

"While I wish I could spend all day talking about the three of them," There were quite a few laughs throughout the audience, "I must get down to business. I am very excited to announce my candidacy for president in this upcoming election."