Which country plays would you rather with you

(Basically u gotta answer the question they asked ya)

Aries: Usa
-Would you rather drink expired milk or eat a mint after brushing your teeth?

Taurus: Poland
-Would you rather sleep with bear or sleep with a lion?

Gemini: Pakistan
-Would you rather lose the ability to read or lose the ability to speak?

Cancer: Hungary
-Would you rather always be 10 minutes latr or always be 20 minutes early?

Leo: Turkey
-would you rather know the history of every object you touched or be able to speak with animals?

Virgo: U.K
-Would you rather give up all drinks except for water or give up eating anything that was cooked in an oven?

Libra: China
-Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor if a drug that cures a deadly disease?

Scorpio: Italy
-Would you rather go back to the age of 5 with everything you know now or know everything your future self will learn?

Sagittarius: South Africa
-Would you rather be forced to dance everytime you hear music or be forced to sing along any song you heard?

Capricorn: Japan
-Would you rather have all your clothes fit perfectly or
have the most comfortable pillow, bedsheet, mattresses ever?

Aquarius: France
-Would you rather find your one true love or have a million dollars?

Pisces: D.R.C
-Would you rather be a reverse centaur or a reverse mermaid?

(Im gonna use the reverse centaur one)