Intro

"Is this it?"

"Yeah,"

Two figures covered from head to toe looked over the run-down area with guns hoisted from their bodies. One of them squinted their eyes and hummed. "I'll go to the other one, surely you won't need my help on taking a couple of twigs, right?"

The other one chuckled. "For living our lives like this for how many years... you sure know how to underestimate your opponents," the person ruffled the other's head. "Anyway, yeah I can handle it."

"Okay, I'll be off then. Be safe~" the person with (h/c) hair peeking through their covers skipped away towards their own area while the other did too.

It took a while to find your targets but seeing them all tied up and looking hopeless gave you a sense of pity. "Hey, are y'all okay?" you assisted a few men who were tied up and cut loose their ropes with a pocket knife. You were rushing because at any moment the enemies might come.

"W-Who are you...?"

"Don't worry," you gave them a playful salute. "I'm someone who was hired to save y'all. I'm not an enemy so stay calm," you assured them. Once finally done with cutting it all loose, you hushed them and quietly tip-toed outside the room to see if there were anyone around.

"Hey! You!" there was.

You wasted no time to lower your body use put all your speed into your legs to ran fast to the two men armed with guns. Grabbing the knife hoisted to your waist, you did a handstand and used your legs to lock the first man's face and hoisted yourself up to stab his neck, it was an immediate collapse.

The next guy was a few feet away and was already firing. You had to be careful running and when you got close you ducked for an incoming bullet and swiped him down with your leg. Grabbing the gun you shot his shoulder and made him scream in pain.

"That's two down. Alright, you can come out now!" you motioned for the hostages to follow you who was already steps ahead and taking enemies down.

The hostages couldn't help but be in awe at the display. "The body looks so small and weak but the way they fight is like an experienced person... If they were sent here to save us, are they that good?" one of them mumbled.

"Huh... wow, most of them were taken down already." they rejoiced once they saw the bloodied and beaten up bodies scattered. "We're out!"

You lead them towards a secluded place with a truck and told them to stay still. Crouching towards the big boulders you squinted and saw Ijin already coming with a few people. Once both of you made eye contact, you nodded.

"Lieutenant!" the others gently yelled after seeing the people Ijin saved. 

You turned to see a blonde man who wore a relieved smile.

The platoon members who were taken elsewhere! The blonde man said in shock. "What happened to you guys?" he asked.