one

"Check it out guys!" a girl student suddenly barged in her class with a squeal. "Another transferee! And a hot guy at that. He just transferred here today and a senior!" she announced. Then a few more girls gathered and asked her about details.

A girl with shoulder-length brown hair overheard the conversation and hummed. "A senior transfer?" she mumbled. It must be Oppa...

She closed her eyes and remembered the day her brother finally came home.

---

I never expected that my Oppa, who died in a plane crash... 

Would suddenly return 10 years after.

I could only stand there in shock as grandfather took in Oppa's face with his shaky hands. Grandpa, who all my life never cried and was strong, finally broke down in front of him.

Grandpa hugged Oppa tightly and patted his back. Oppa hugged back and our eyes met. I flinched a little but he merely smiled. 

But what surprised me more...

Was that Ijin Oppa bought a person with him.

"Hello, I am [l/n] Kiko." the girl bowed in front of us. "I have been with Ijin since the accident happened and stuck with him for so long."

"Sorry for not telling you grandpa... But I had to bring her here because I am the only person she knows... Leaving her all alone in a deserted place would make me look like a bad guy," Ijin scratched his neck.

"No, no. It's okay," I looked at the girl who gave us a gentle smile. She's very pretty, and she's been Oppa for 10 years?

I wonder...

"Yu Dayun."

Hm?

"Hey, Yu Dayun!"

Dayun snapped out of her memories to find a tall blonde girl she clearly knew standing right in front of her.

"You fucking idiot, how many times do I have to call you?!" The blonde girl crossed her arms and glared at Dayun. "I said give me your gym clothes later during P.E. You have it right?"

Dayun slowly nodded. "I-I do... but if I give it to you what will I wear?" 

The blonde girl sighed with a smirk.

"Are you insane?"

The whole room tensed and a certain [h/c] girl narrowed her eyes towards them.

"You think you're allowed to talk back to us?" the blonde slapped Dayun's head forward. Dayun was in surprise. "That's for you to figure it out yourself. Why bother asking us you dumbass."

Dayun's face turned somber and everyone who witnessed this scene either gulped down and turned around or continued their gossips.

And then there was you.

Your eyes flashed brightly at the sight of Ijin's younger sister getting bullied. Was this the stereotypical life of every other student in this school? I'm a bit disappointed to see everyone like this weak and for the strong one to be the only one free to rampage.

If the strong is the ruler, and the weak is the slave...

What would that make you?

---

It was annoying...this school. But you had no choice but to stick around to be with Ijin, the only person you're comfortable with. His family is nice and all...but they're too nice that you weren't familiar with these emotions bubbling up inside you.