𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟧.

Y/N's POV:

I felt my face burning up when I saw Yunho staring at me...I didn't want to look wierd so I looked at him a smiled time to time ignoring the pings which I thought were probably from Instagram because the guys were taking selcas....That's when I noticed Ji-eun and Jungkook taking a selca together.I was waiting for the next ping and quickly opened instagram.

Lee.Ji=Eun posted a new photo

10k likes With the love of my life

10k likes With the love of my life....People tagged:J.Kook_97

I could feel Yunho's eyes on me as I felt my blood boil reading the comments.

P.Jimin_95

You two look so cute together...Too bad it's not y/n  next to our Kookie

KTH_65

Ji-Eun looks so pretty in this selca....

Kim.Loud<Jin

Ji-Eun is much prettier than y/n is...I'm happy for kook

"Hey leave it at that okay?That's enough...All of us had selcas now you post something"said Yunho in a very comforting voice...When I heard another ping on my phone.I opened it and read something I never thought of.

J.Kook_97 posted a photo

500k likes Missing you y/n

500k likes Missing you y/n...You know it was unintentional....Watching you with other guys hurt that's all....Just wanted to make you jealous like you make me....Wanna come back to me?

Yunho just stood there staring at my phone screen in disbelief just like I was...

Finally,he broke the silence,"Will you go back to him y/n?"he asked in a sad tone that has never comeout of his mouth before.....Hearing Yunho,everyone except for Jungkook and Ji-eun came to listen to my answer...

"No.I won't go back to him...He broke my trust.I can't trust him again"I said fighting back my tears."I respect your decision noona..."said Sunwoo making a gesture that looked like he was bowing to me....I kept looking at my phone trying to secretly post a photo when all the others heard a familiar ping from their phones.

_y/n.99_ posted a photo

Everybody just stared at me before opening it.Out of the corner of my eye,I saw Jungkook opening his phone as well.

Out of the corner of my eye,I saw Jungkook opening his phone as well

10k likes Will you stay by my side?

...Oh and J.Kook_97,No I don't wanna get back together.Keep your Ji-eun with you...You've already broken my trust and heart....

J.Kook_97

I'm so sorry y/n...I respect your decision....Just for your information,I'll always be here of you need me,Let's be friends?

_y/n.99_

Yes Jungkook,let's be friends

_Kim.S.W00_

That's my noona!

FullSun_Hyuck_00

I'm glad you two finally got over this

JacksonWangfromChina (Replied to FullSun_Hyuck_00)

Yeah,me too

J.Yunho_1999

Always...

Finally,everything was settled...I had the chance I've been wanting the whole time...Why did I let it go?!Ugh!!!I needed to take that chance but what if I get together with Jungkook and Yunho will think that I don't need him anymore?That was the problem?No.....I think that's not just it.....

After a little while,Mrs.Kim finally arrived with our boarding passes."I can't believe it's almost 11:50...We've been on out phones for like a whole hour..."said Yunho as Jackson pulled Yunho aside.

Yunho's POV:

"What's your problem man?!"I asked from Jackson as soon as he finished dragging me to a corner."You like y/n don't you?"the question was ringing in my head.How did he know?"No,she my best friend.What kind of creep crushes on his best friend?!"I said with a nervous laugh."Oh c'mon Yunho,you make it obvious.She might not get it but us guys all underestand that!"said Jackson in an obvious tone."Really?....Maybe I can tell you since you already know.I liked her from ever since we met.My crush on her was what made me approach her and become best friends.I was the one who helped her with Jungkook eventhough I knew that I'd suffer from a heartbreak.Each time they kiss,it makes me wanna punch Jungkook in the face.I really like her Jackson....I can't believe that she only sees me as a friend...."I said,I couldn't believe I told my secret to the biggest gossip in the group!."I underestand what it's like to be in a one-sided love."said Jackson.

"Wait-what?!"I asked in disbelief."Yeah,I had a crush on this girl called Hana,Kim Hana.But she's with another guy in the company I work in called BangChan.I thought that she'd select him over me because he was much handsome and muscular...It's the ideal type guy Hana liked...So,I let her go.That's what I thought I did,but she came to visit me since we were friends with her boyfriend,she made me fall for her all over again..."Jackson said in a sad tone.

"Jackson,Yunho?C'mon we need to board the flight now"I heard y/n say as she was walking towards us."Okay!We are on our way!You can go back!"said Jackson in his loud raspy voice.

"By the way,hyung,is she pretty?"I asked out of curiosity."Yes,very much.She had beautiful light -tanned skin and had short shoulder-length hair.She was the prettiest girl I've ever met"said Jackson.

"So much for one-sided love right hyung?"

"So much that I could walk heaven and earth to make her mine."

"My thoughts exactly."I said....Having my thoughts spilling out on Jackson was wierd but relaxing at the same time.With the end of that conservation,the both of us ran towards our group and boarded our flight.