𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟧.

Congratulations on winning the 'Discovery of the Year' award Ateez!!! 

7 years later: 

After 7 long years of their love, Yunho woke up in the morning , with his usual morning blush. Yunho was now a professor in an art academy, the IAA in fact. Y/N had her own art gallery. Jongho's parents hadn't approved his relationship with Yeosang so the both of them had moved to USA and were living together. Now, Yeosang was a famous barrister and Jongho, a vocal trainer. San and Wooyoung had started their own dance academy, 'Woosan Dance Studio' . Their dance academy was the most famous one in Korea. San and Wooyoung usually choreograghed most of the famous dances in Korea and were also living together. Byeol and Sunwoo were engaged and Bangchan and Hana were to get married on the following week. Jungkook and Ji Eun were married and were expecting their first child. Donghyuck was a vocalist at TY's company, but he had his stage name, Haechan along with Ryujin who was a rapper at the same company. Mingi and Leedo had started an online business together while  Hongjoong was a famous fashion designer and Seonghwa was a vet. Jackson had begun his own designer clothing brand which he calls ' Team Wang' . 

Bangchan was a successful producer in his company and Hana was a high-school teacher. Sunwoo was studying in order to take over his father's business while  Byeol was a psychiatrist. Everyone was very successful in their jobs and were happy to live with their lovers. But, Yunho and y/n weren't living together. Yunho was living in his own house and y/n still lived with her parents. But she often came to visit Yunho and they would go on dates together and shared many kisses whenever they were free. 

Today was a special day, it was Yunho's birthday, something that y/n and her friends had planned from long ago. They had planned together an amazing surprise for their cheerful friend Yunho. But what y/n didn't know was that, these friends weren't so good at keeping secrets as she expected...Yunho had awoke in the morning and had left for work while y/n had broken into his house a while after. Y/N used her spare keys and had gotten into Yunho's house, followed by Donghyuck , Sunwoo and Byeol who had arrived first. Since Ryujin wasn't a friend of Yunho eventhough she was of y/n, she hadn't got invited to the party. Just as y/n was about to go to her car and get the decorations, she heard a familiar ping! .

J.Yunho_1999 posted a photo

Yunho_1999 posted a photo