𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟢.

Y/N's POV:

I never thought of Yunho as more than I friend now did I?....My thoughts trailed off to each and every moments where Yunho had made me blush very hard just by smiling or making eye contact...Maybe I do like him or do I not like him?This is so confusing because my heart wants to be with Yunho but I want Jungkook back in my arms....What if I tell Yunho that I'm feeling this way?Will he think I'm a creep and be distant from me?I can't get my thoughts right....Do I like Yunho as someone more than a friend?Or do I not?I can't like my best friend now can I?

My thoughts about Yunho were cut short because of the most annoying sound I have ever heard...Ping!

J.Kook_97 posted a photo

Kook_97 posted a photo

100k likes At the IAA...

Lee.Ji=Eun

My baby looks adorable!

P.Jimin_95

Finally some cuteness...

KTH_65

I agree with you Jimin

Sunshine.Hobi

Nice to see that you are well and healthy

Min_Meow.Meow

Bunny is safe

I just ignored his post and put my phone back into my bag and took out my camera for some final snaps of the amazing cafeteria..."Come,let's go and take a look inside."said Byeol as I noticed Hana whisper something into her ear."Oh,yes.Thank you for reminding me. Okay!Attention everyone!"she said gaining everyone's attention."You will be having another art competition while you are here in Thailand.You will be provided all the required materials once you go back to your hotel.Your topic will be sent to you via text messages.You have until the final day of your stay, where there will be an ending ceremony as well as the prize givings of the art competition which we held before and of the art competition I just mentioned about."she said leaving everyone to process what she had just said.Wait,What?!Another one?!..."You can hand over your paintings or pastel works to Mrs.Kim once you have finished them."said Hana in a calm and gentle voice.

"Oh,and don't worry you guys,it's not a huge competition.President Kim just thought it would be nice to have give you another opportunity to draw....And also,I know what you are thinking,the prizes you will be recieving in the prize giving of the previous competition is just another little thing along with your free trip to Thailand..."said Byeol.Exactly what I was thinking,she read my mind...But will there- "The winner of the upcoming competition will be awarded with prize money too..."said Hana.I think they have a superpower that allows them to read my mind....

The inside of the IAA was just as amazing as the outside.....It was...indescribable....All of us just stared at the beautiful interior of the academy in awe.I just couldn't stop thinking about Yunho because of the fact that I just saw him smile brightly and stare at the inside of the academy..."Isn't it beautiful?"he asked."Hmmm"I hummed back and thought to myslef,"Not as beautiful as your smile'.What is wrong with you y/n?!!!