Draco. Omg

While eating Draco didnt talk to much, he was scared of Tom.

„Why so quite Malfoy?"

„I dont feel like talking Wolf."

„Leave him alone Olivia, hes a bully."

Tom whispers to Olivia.

„What?"
„Hes a bully."
„Why would you say that?"
„I know him."
„He doesnt seem like one."
„Do i seem like a murderer?"
„What?"
„Nothing. Forget what i said."
„Okey.."

Olivia and Tom whispered.
Murderer? Why would he say something like that. Maybe just a stupit comparison.

After dinner Oliva went up to her room. Someone knocked.
She went to open the door, curious.

„Malfoy? What are you doing here?"

„Why didnt you tell me that Tom Riddle is your friends?!"

„What? Why is it important?"

„Just tell me why!"

„I met him in the class after potion. I've never seen him before. I promise."

„What? Was he nice to you? Why was he nice to you?"

„Maybe hes just a nice guy? You dont know him either."

„A nice guy? You really dont know him."

„What did he do?"

„He- he did nothing. Not important."

„Well, you can leave then."

„Woahh, savage one here."

„What."

„No one talks with me like that. Girls would kill to have me in theyr room."

„Well clearly im not one of those girls."

„You will be."

„What? No i wont. I dont even know you."

„Then lets get to know eachother."

„Why?"

„Because you're different."

„How different?"

Draco got closer to her body, she stepped back and was now half pressed onto the wall by him. She was a quite bit smaller so she had to lift her head so she could look into his eyes. He had beautyful grey eyes.

„Lets say, special."

Draco said and slowly got closer to her lips.

„What do you want Malfoy?"

Olivia couldnt play along anymore. What was he doing? It was hot but she doesnt even know him.

„Isnt it obvious?"

„No its not."

„I want something."

„What?"

„You."

Draco said and slammed his lips on to Olivias.
First she wanted to push him away, but then decided other way.
She played along and clung her hands on his blond hair. It was so soft.

Draco grabbed her neck, rough. His rings pressed into her skin, it hurted but she cept it going.

He pulled his head away and looked her up and down.

„What?"

„I want you Wolf. I want you so bad."

„Then take me."

Olivia said. Usualy she wasnt this tipe of person, actually she would push him away and probably hit him.
But Draco was different. He was, special.

He lift her up and she put her legs aroung his body. Then he pressed her on to the wall, harder.

„Bed."

Olivia whisperd between a kiss.
Draco did what she said, he carried her to the bed and threw her on it.

He pulled off his shirt and started opening his pants. Olivia did the same. As soon their clothes were off, Draco slammed his lips on hers again. She was already like an addiction to him, he couldnt get enaugh of her already. He kissed down her neck and at the same time he slowly slid her underwear off.

„Draco.."

Olivia quietly moaned.

„Youre okey with it arent you Wolf?"

„Olivia, call me Olivia."

She sighted and Draco kissed her lips again. He took his underwear off and stuck it inside of her.

„God Olivia youre so tight and wet alread."

Draco groaned. Olivia grabbed the back of his head and pulled him down to kiss her. He was slowly pumping into her, in and out. He continued doing that until her legs started shaking.
Draco was near end too. He did it faster. Olivia was moaning his name, he shut her up with his hand.
She was breathing heavily because she had to stay quite.

„Oh god Olivia."

Draco yelled and his cum shot inside her. He slid his thing out and both of their cum was dripping out of Olivia.  Draco let himself fall next to her.

„God Olivia, you felt so good."

„You too Malfoy."

„You can call me Draco from now on."

„Okey. Draco."

Olivia said and a smile formed on her lips.

„Im going to take a shower, will you wait here or leave?"

„Im comming with you."

Draco said. Olivia thought it was a joke, but Draco got up and followed her into the bathroom. Olivia was standing there and watching him what he was doing. Draco stood under the shower and turned the water on, he took her hand and pulled her into the shower.
He pushed her to the wall and layed one hand on her neck, the other on her waist.

„Olivia, you look so good."

Olivia didnt say anything, she kissed him again. Draco still had his hand on her waist, he slowly slid down his hand to her...you know.

„Spread your legs."

Draco orderd, so she did it. He slid his fingers inside her. She let out a gasp. He fingerd her in the shower till she came. Her legs were shaking and were already weak from earlier, she fell on her knees and was directly imfront of his thing.

„Already on your knees for me darling?"

Draco said and smiled. He stoke her cheek with his hand. Olivia looked up to his eyes, then to his thing, she grabbed it with her hands and took it in her mouth. Draco held on to the wall infront of him with one hand, with the other one he held Olivias hair so it wouldnt come in the way. She bounced her head back and fourth.

Water was everywhere.

Olivia could hear Draco moaning and calling her name, he cursed alot, and it was so hot.
She took his whole thing in her mouth and he came again, his cum shot in her throath and she swallowed every bit od it.

They finished ahowering and put on some clothes.

Olivia thought that Draco would leave now, he seemed like a ‚one time boy' but he didnt. He stayed with her. They were laying together on her bed and cuddeling.

what are we now? I have to ask him, but how?' Olivia thought.
woah, she was awsome, i really want her, but not as my friend, i want more.' Draco thought.

He stayed with her and they both fell asleep.