Its getting hot in here. So hot.

Olivia teased Tom, it was a big mistake, he does not like that. But it turned him on.

„Ohh, you really want it bad dont you?"

„Do it, i dare you, do it."

Tom bit his lips and ripped her legs wide open. Olivia gasped and immediatly regretted what she said, but she was ready for what was comming, she thought.
Tom wasnt a softie, he pushed it inside, the whole thing. Olivia let out a loud moan.

„Shut, you wanted it, didnt you. Now take it like a good girl."

Olivia bit her lips and Tom pumped into her, hard. Very hard.
She wasnt used to someone being this rough with her.
He choked her with one hand again, his other hand was still pushing her wrists down, he choked her and his rings burried themselfs in her skin. He was fucking her so hard she wanted to scream. But she knew if she did, he would just do it faster and harder.
Tom pushed himself so deep inside her that she couldnt ceep it in anymore, she let out a scream and Tom went insane. He pushed her down by her wrists and neck, harder, his rings would deffenitly leave marks.
He had enaugh of taking her from the front. Quick, he turned her around and made her go on her knees, ass up.
He stuck it inside from the back. She let out a moan again. It was painfull and pleasuring at the same.
With one hand he pushed her head down on the bed, with the other one he was rubbing her clit, that he found immediatly. He doesemt even need to try.

He went harder, faster. He was slapping her ass and groaning, he called her name multiple times.
He had enaugh from taking her from the back, he turned her around again. She was exhausted already.
He stuck it inside again, deep, as deep as possible. Olivia was screaming. It was so hard to take it all.
But she did, he made her take it.

She was comming. Her legs started shaking like crazy, a knot build up in her stomach. Tom noticed it, ao he went even harder and faster, still choking her. Olivias eyes rolled back and she tried catching her breath.
She was screaming and moaning his name, and he was groaning as he went harder.
His cum shot in her, deep inside. He didnt let it drip out again, he pushed it back in.
Olivias legs were shaking like crazy. She tried to stand up but it was impossible.

„Aw, you cant get up?"

Tom teased. She laughted it off, but she really couldnt get up.
Tom pushed her back down and kissed her.

„If you ever talk to me like that again, i'll punish you even harder, you understand."

„Harder? Tom you literally destroyed me, im not letting you do this to me ever again."

„But you liked it, didnt you."

„Yes, yes i did, it was fucking amazing okey. It really was."

Tom smiled again, that made Olivia smile too. He kissed her again, passionatly. He went down her neck and made some more marks, hickeys. Her neck was covered in purple marks, from his rings and hickeys. Her wrists had marks too, from his bloody rings. It looked like someone abused her.
Olivia wanted to go back to her room, impossible. Her legs couldnt play along.

„Are you trying to escape?"

Tom joked.

„I cant Tom, because of you."

That made Tom smile even more.

„Can i shower please?"

„Of course you can, have fun walking to it,"

Tom laughed. His laugh was TO CUTE. She never heard him laugh, NEVER.

„Let me help you."

Tom helped her get into the shower. He helped her shower and gave her some of his clothes.

he can be REALLY nice, i didnt know he had a soft side, like a really soft side.' Olivia thought.

That night she slept in his bed, with him. She was laying on his chest and he stroke her hair.
(Omg guys, IMAGINE THIS WITH TOM i would pass away i swear to god.)

The next morning.
Olivia still had pain in her legs, but she could walk, it was hard but possible.

„Goodmorning Liv."

„Morning Tom- did you just call me Liv?"

„Yes, thats my new nickname for you. Do you like it?"

„Yes, its nice."

this is SO fucking CUTE' Olivia thought.
she is SO fucking CUTE' Tom thought.

They changed their clothes, Olivia had something from Tom, because she wasnt in her room since yesterday. He gave her a collar sweater, to cover her marks on her neck, and some sweatpants.
They went down for breakfast together. Draco was already there.

„Goodmorning Draco."

„Morning Olivia-"

Draco got silent when he saw what she was wearing.

„Whos clothes are this?"

„Oh, their Toms, it was very late yesterday and i fell asleep in his room, so he gave me some clother today."

Tom nodded to support her anwser. Draco was suspicious.
They continued eating and Draco asked alot of questions, like

‚How was your homework?'
‚Was is easy?'
‚What else did you do?'
‚Was there someone else with you?'
‚When did you went over to him?'
and and and...

He was gerting really annoying. Tom had enaugh of him.

„Shut up Malfoy. I wont steal your girl, dont worry."

He had to say this, so he wouldt get even more suspisious.

After eating Draco and Olivia wanted to leave together, he saw that she couldnt walk proparly.
He brushed these thoughts off and went to Olivias room with her.