The school rescue.

Meanwhile back at the school everyone was waiting for the members of the Paw patrol who were summond to help with the problem so everyone listened and in no less than 2 seconds did they hear the sounds of Chase's police sirens and Marshall's sirens as well.

Chase: Quickly got to the school long with Marshall, as he went about to block the road cones and mega phone attention emergency in progress please take a detour.

Marshall: Jumped out of his fire truck and ran to Ryder to give him a fire Mask cause Marshall needed his help to get to the science lab, so he said Ryders name to ask for help but he didn't get a response.

Ryder: Was trying to stay awake he was trying hard to not fall asleep.

Marshall: Ran up to Ryder um Ryder are you okay Marshall asked in concern.

Ryder: Blinked oh right the mission, sorry Marshall yeah I am okay just tired that's all now lets get this fire over k give me a fire mask I have to lead you to the fire k.

Marshall: Got it Ryder gives you a fire mask does the same as well.

Ryder: Puts on his mask and lets Marshall follow him to the science lab that was down the hall way to the room on the right. Okay Marshall Ryder said use your water cannons to put the fire out.

Marshall: Says got it Ryder and then he said water canons to cool down the door and once the door was cooled Ryder opened the door and I used my water canons again before saying to Ryder I put the fire out but the room is still smokey I think a day or too will let this room air out of the smoke and smell so I need you to tell the principal that k Ryder.

Ryder: Says on it Marshall you need to switch gears and go check on the upper class please make sure they are not hurt please they are outside so is the principal.

Marshall: Got it Ryder so he ran out to his truck first and then he switched gears to his emt gear then he went to go check on the upper class.

Ryder: Took off his fire safty mask first and put into Marshall's fire truck then he walked over to the principal to tell him what happened.

Principal Rick: Looked up to see Ryder walking over hm hope it's good news he said as he said hi to Ryder before saying how did it go.

Ryder: The science lab is saved that's the good news, but...

Principal Rick: But what? Ryder is there bad news too.

Ryder: Says yes as he nods his head as he nods his head twice. The bad news is the science lab needs two days to air out from the smoke and smell.

Principal Rick: So you want me to send everyone home for two days just as precaution right Ryder, um Ryder you okay he tried to ask but got no response because he saw Ryder asleep while standing up..

With Marshall Marshall was looking for the upper class when he bumped into Ms Apple Wood Ryders homeroom and math teach so he asked her if She knew who was in the upper class cause he need to check them out.

Ms. Apple wood: Just looked down to see Marshall hi Marshall I have a list of who's in the upper class so do want to see the list.

Marashall: Can I see the list please.

Ms. Apple Wood: Says yes you can here's the list.

Marshall: Says thanks before looking at the list.

Ms. Apple Wood: Says your welcome Marshall glad to help one of our best student.

Marshall: Smiled and wagged his tail while looking at the list.

List of the upper class are

Duke

Xavier

Susie