Part 1

Izuku Midoriya stood in front of the mirror gazing at himself unsettlingly, hoping that maybe one day he would feel loved and love himself.

"Deku" "useless" "quirkless" he's heard it all, but today... he heard something that hurt 10x more than the other slander, "Take a swan dive off the roof and hope you'll be born with a quirk in your next life!" it scarred him so much more than everything else he's heard not just because someone thought that his life didn't matter, it's because it came from his childhood friend Katsuki Bakugo.

Izuku couldn't take the emotions inside him anymore so he curled up his fist, stared looked up and down his 'pathetic self', and bashed his fist into the mirror instantly breaking it. He soon realized what he had just done and quickly bandaged his fist that was now bloody, checked the time to make sure his mom wasn't home his phone said *10:00 PM/22:00*, she wouldn't be home for another 2 hours, then he carefully swept up and threw away the glass that was shattered on the ground.

Right after he finished dealing with the mess he made, Izuku heard the sound of a women yelling. In a heartbeat he ran outside to see...

Nothing? He didn't see anything at all... The world was, gray? What the hell?

He came to the realization that it could have been a quirk, most likely a villain's given the fact that there was screaming...

I need to stop worrying about the screaming and find out what's happening to me, for all I know I could be dying at this very moment! (AN: Anything in italics means someone is thinking it)

I can see again...He checked his phone, those 10 seconds turned into an hour? What the actual fuck? I wonder what that quirk was...

As he was walking inside of his house he saw gray again... What the fuck?!

He quickly checked his phone for the time *10:07 PM/22:07* I went back? He checked around him after he remembered someone was screaming but he saw nothing. He gave up because there was nothing else he could do.

He ran to his room, flopped on the bed in a starfish shape, and quickly fell asleep.