Part 2

"BEEP BEEP BEEP" I hate this alarm

Deku gets out of bed and grunts from the sudden motion. "Izuku are you up?" his mother questions. "Yeah mom, why?" he says almost too tiredly.

"You have a letter from your father!". Izuku rushed to the living room after hearing those words. He quickly got the letter from his mother and ran back to his room to read it.

"Dear Izuku

I'm worried to death because I haven't been able to see you doing well. We live in different countries at the moment. But I still love you to death. I'm really glad I came to visit last year. I learned a lot about you. You're way smarter, bigger, and stronger than I remembered. I want to protect you from fate. The fate that tries to carry you away, drifting further and further. You told me once about a leopard you read in a book. How you believed that leopard knew that it couldn't go back. And I said you weren't a leopard, that you could change your destiny. You're not alone. I'm by your side. My soul is always with you. - Hisashi Midoriya"

(AN: I adapted this from eijis official letter to ash)

His chin trembled to the thought of his father he hasn't seen in so long. He quickly closed his letter and realized he had never told his mother about what happened the previous night. He dashed to his mother in urgency. As soon as he got to his mother he told her everything about the night before (AN: because I'm too lazy to sum it up).

As the caring mother Inko Midoriya is, she took her son to the doctor's office to make sure nothing bad happened to him.

After the doctor made sure everything was ok with Izuku they reccomended going to a quirk doctor to see if he was a late bloomer.

The quirk doctor did multiple physical tests to check if he had a quirk, nothing worked. The last test was scaring him, and at first it didn't seem like it worked but he was unresposive. Then suddenly he dissapeared...