Part 3

-Third Person POV-

After 10 of Deku being gone, they started to worry about what happened to him. The doctor assured Mrs. Midoriya, "I'm sure he is fine, I've had multiple patients that disappeared, but they were either found or they came back," she nodded, hoping that her son was all right.

Deku came back after 15 minutes, explaining, "I went 24 hours into the future!"

"How long were you there?" The doctor questioned trying to find out more about the child's quirk. "About 15 minutes?". The doctor nodded and started muttering nonsense about time travel and quirks. He came to the conclusion, "Your son seems to have a time travel quirk, though he will have to test it to see its capacity and to see if it has any drawbacks," Mrs. Midoriya nodded and thanked the doctor.

-Time-skip to later that night-

Izuku and his mother were testing his quirk and found out the following: he can go back and forward in time, there is no time limit but, if he stays in the past or future for too long he can get dizzy and even pass out, as of now, the farthest forward he can go in time is about 38 years, and the farthest backwards is 23 years.

After testing his quirk, Izuku was extremely tired and had a headache from being so dizzy so he fell on his bed and instantly fell asleep on his back.

So, this chapter is short because I don't know how to continue it, but I'll try to have the next chapter out as soon as possible to make up for this 😁

Also, about Deku's quirk, the way he goes back to the current time is closing his eyes for an extended amount of time and thinking of what happened last (He found this out while testing his quirk)