chapter 8: season 1 finale part 1

(this takes place right after the last chapter ended)

Azazel and Katerea in the air about to battle.

Azazel: "A descendant of the former Devil King Leviathan. One desprate monster nearing it's end. Not a bad opponent. Shall we have some fun with Armageddon?"

Katerea: "For someone like the Governer-General of the fallen angels..."

they raised their power outputs causeing the magician's that were around them to disintigrate.

Azazel and Katerea started fighting leaving Y/N and the 3 faction members to watch. Kiba, Xenovia, and Irina went to fight the magicians. the fighting between Azazel and Katerea came to a standstill.

Katerea: "Shall I have you prepare yourself, Azazel?"

she raised her left hand and a magic circle opened letting out black misty snakes to wrap themselves around Katerea's body and also giving her a big power boost.

Y/N: 'that won't work Katerea'

Katerea then opened a big magic circle and then a smaller magic circle infront of it a sent a giant magic blast towards azazel which Azazel just appeared behind katerea.

Azazel: "let's clear something up before we move on"

Katerea put some of her magic power into her fist and attempted to hit Azazel by spining around but Azazel blocked it.

Azazel: "This amount of aura doesn't appear to be the power of a descendent of a devil king. Where are you getting the extra power?"

Y/N: 'Katerea you idoit'

Katerea: "there's no point in answering that. Because you will all be destriyed here!"

they started fighting again, while they were fighting Gasper managed to dispell the time stop ability of his allowing the people frozen by it to be free now. they all started fighting the Magicians now back to Azazel and katerea. Azazel pulled a golden dagger like thing that has a purple orb on the top of the hilt.

Azazel: "Well then, why don't we start getting serious?"

Katerea: "That's..."

Azazel: "...something much better than war... my hobby. this is the Downfall Dragon Spear."

they started fighting with azazel landing a heavy blow Katerea was about to use that ability where she strecthes her arm and then that arm turns into multiple arms. but before that could happen a red streak of lightning hit her well not hit her but grabbed her and took off.

Azazel: "what... jsut happened."

-30 seconds before-

Y/N: 'well guess like I have to step in'

he then walked into the middle of the crosswalk and lifted his arm that has his ring on it and the ring opended up to push out a suit and Y/N took off at superspeeds