🔱chapter 3: meeting🔱

( edited :> )

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

As the boat sped away i noticed a fin sticking out of the water. It looked like it was following the boat. I rubbed my eyes to see the fin gone. "Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me.." And walked away. A few minutes later you arrived back home.

As you walk away from the boat you started to walk to the cave. You felt like someone was watching you but you brushed it off still walking to to cave. You got to the cave and crawled inside. You got to the entrance to the cave covered with leaves and sticks.

You pushed the leaves aside and crawled in. You see the welcoming sight of my little hideaway, that and Sharky.
Sharky was a shark stuffed animal that you made a while ago in the cave so you have a little buddy to talk your troubles with while your inside the cave. I held sat next to the little stuffed animal and started to talk about what is worrying you.

"I swear i saw a fin following the boat, Plus i felt like someone was watching me..." While you thinking if that was real or just a illusion that your mind did you heard a rustle. You grabbed sharky and held it.

"Who ever was there come out!" There was bushes of where the cave entrance was at so you stepped back so if someone pops out of the bushes you can run outta there once you lead the intruder away from the entrance.

The cave went silent. Then more rustling was heard. Then i see two blue eyes starting at me. That freaked me out so i screamed. The person behind the bush stumbled out of the bush and started to scream. After a few seconds of screaming, we both quieted down.

After screaming i finally got to see who this person was. She was extremely short, maybe only reaching my shoulders. She was wearing a shark hat and wearing a blue hoodie with a large mouth on the hoodie. A white shirt was peaking out from the blue hoodie. She was wearing a black sports shorts and white, baby blue, and black shoes with little sharks on them. She had white hair with streaks of dark and light blue. The side bangs were tucked her hoodie in a cute manner. It felt like i've seen her before, but i cant wrap my hands around it.

The cove went silent.