🔱 chapter 3: meeting pt.2 🔱

( edited :> )

(Y/N)'s POV

-----------------------------------------------------------

We awkwardly stared at eachother not saying a word. "a". I knew she felt the same way as me, embarrassed and scared. We sat there in silence again. "Uh.. Hello?". I was bad at socializing with people so i have little friends. She just sat there in silence.

"Im sososoosorryforcomminginunannounced!!". I did not understand a single thing. I looked back and say tears forming in her eyes. The girl i dubbed as shark girl was taking deep breaths trying to calm down. I gave her some space to calm down until she was ready to talk.

As i was holding the plush, i looked at her and saw a tail. A tail. I thought to my self, is it real? though it had chunks missing out of one half, and the other half looked like it was stitched back together.

I blinked my eyes a few times just to make sure im not dreaming. It was real. The shark girl was real and was still freaking out and crying. I got into a more comfortable sitting position, trying to get myself some courage to talk to the scared and freaking out shark. "U-uh.. Hey its ok! T-take your time!"

That was the only thing that i said. It somehow worked. The shark stopped hyperventilating and looked up to me. She rubbed her eyes with her sleeves. "A-ah.. Im sorry.. I just dont know what to do at this situation...". She looked at the small plush i was holding onto.

"Did you make that?". You replied with a nod. She was amazed of how you made a tiny shark plush out of things you found in your house. You heard a tiny bloop that caught your attention. You looked around and saw a little shark in a bubble. You almost screamed again but you managed to keep it in.

"Oh sorry about my buddy!" She picked up the little shark in the bubble and hugged it. The tried to hug back in its bubble. "Bloop this is..uh..whats your name?" Oh shoot! You forgot to tell her your name! "Im (Y/N)! And what's your name..?" You did not get her name yet, so you decided to ask her. "Oh my name? My name is Gawr Gura! And im a shark!".

Now i remember who she was. "Wait.. Are you Gawr Gura from hololive?". Gura responded with a nod. "Oh so that makes sense why you look like her!".

You, Gura talked a lot. You tried to figure out how to beat 'cat in a hat riding a dragons back' seriously how does she come up with these? I need answers. You and Gura hanged out for a long time that you did not notice that the sky was already setting. "Awe.. Looks like i have to go.." Gura was a little sad that you had to go.

"But are you coming back..?" Gura tilted her head like a puppy. "Yea! Dont worry i will come back again!" Gura was happy that you can hang out with her tommorow again. "Oh and.. I forgot..here!" You gave gura the little shark plush you made. Gura seemed confused on what to do with it yet. "Its for to keep you company!"

Gura was glad to keep it for company while staying in the cave. "Well.. See you tomorrow gura!". As you take your leave gura seemed sad to see you go, but she knew you are gonna come back. She hugged the plush before placing it down and sleeping.
-----------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n)'s POV

as i take my leave i felt sad that i had to leave gura alone in the cave. I stopped to check on Gura one more time to see if she was gonna be okay. You looked in the cave and saw Gura hugging your plush before putting it aside to sleep. That was adorable.

'Good night gura' i left the cave and walked back home to see my brother waiting for me at the couch. "Where were you? And why where you late?". Your brother was very mad to not see you here in time, and was curious of where you went. "I went hiking.". He believed you and went to his room. You went to my room too and hugged one of my shark plushies and drifted off to sleep.