🔱chapter 6🔱

Y/bn POV
______________________________________
"Calli's stream was very fun to watch! I shouted while stretching. "I wanna take a walk outside for a bit, i have been sitting on this chair for 1 hour now.". I got up and got my jacket and walked downstairs. "Mommm im gonna take a walk outside!" I shouted while grabbing the doorknob. "Ok sweetie! Be safe out there!" She shouted back. Then i twisted the doorknob and left. As i walk by i felt the cool breeze hit my face while i was walking by the sandy beach. "Ahh.. Feels nice to finally get out of my room and go out..". While walking across the sandy beach i heard some giggles. "Eh..? Where the hell are those giggles coming from..?" I stopped by my tracks and tried to locate where the sound is coming from. I couldn't locate the giggles so i decided to walk around and try to find the giggles. The giggles started to get louder and louder untill it stopped. 'T-that was weird.. Im gonna head back home..'. I ran back to the house and walked up to my room. 'That was scary..'. I sat back at my chair and saw that kiara was streaming. 'Maybe i should watch her to keep my thinks out of my mind..' I opened up my computer and started watching kiara.
______________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV

While i was giving gura headpats i blushed when i realized what position we are in.. "U-uh.. G-gura?" Gura looked at me to tell me she was listening. "C-can you get off of me?" Gura was confused until she realized she was on top of me. She blushed and then got off. She grabbed her shark hat and then put it on to hide her flustered face. I did the same too but with my hoodie. After a few minutes i noticed that the sun was already setting. "oh, the sun is already setting.. I got to go gura.." Gura looked at me with a sad face. "O-oh.. Ok then.. See you tomorrow (y/n)!" I stood up then walked to the cave entrance getting ready to leave. "Well then, good bye gura!" Then i left the cave. As i was walking back home i was so embarrassed of what the hell just happened. I opened the door and there he was. Standing there wanting answers from me again. "Where were you y/n.". He was trying to act intimidating but failed since i was older than him. 'Sigh, siblings..'. "None of your business Y/bn.". I tried to be intimidating. And it worked, he was scared by the aura and tone i was sending off. Heh.. I cant give him answers that i was hanging out with gura. He walked up to his room and went in. 'Well damn i never knew i was that intimidating'. I walked up to my room. Man im bored.. Maybe watch some random hololive clips? Yeah sure that should be good. I opened the door and walked up to my computer. I was scrolling through youtube until i found a few interesting videos. I found one video that i thought of using it on my brother. I closed my computer and decided to go to the kitchen to eat some food. 'What the hell is cheese???' I was looking at the fridge until y/bn showed up again trying to pry some more information. 'Uhhhh... Crap what do i do.. Oh right!' I grabbed a random carrot from the fridge. "ORA!" i smacked him with a carrot so hard that it broke. I think that i slapped him too. "HA↗HA↘HA↗HA↘" i somehow i laughed like pekora. 'Huh i think i knocked him out.. Now i have to carry him to his room-'. I grabbed him by the arms then dragged him until i saw the stairs. I carried him to his room then tucked him in. "Sleep tight" then i left the room. I went down stairs and looked at the broken carrot. 'Thank you pekora for letting me sacrifice this carrot for my own good' i looked at the carrot one more time and then picked it up to burry it in the forest. 'Damn im taking this to seriously-' i walked up to the forest. While i was walking there i saw a snowy white rabbit. It looked at the carrot and then at me. 'Oh no is this pekora?-'. I grabbed one half of the broken carrot and gave it to the rabbit. I buried the other half of the carrot. 'Press F to pay respects'. I looked back at the white rabbit as it hopped away. 'Welp time to get back home and take a rest..' I walk up to my house and entered it. I walked up to my room and looked at my bed. 'Today was a interesting day..' I hugged my shark plushie and drifted off to sleep.
.
.
.
______________________________________

Hello there! Im sorry if this chapter was bad, i rushed it so yeah.. And its 6 in the morning soo yeah thats all i have to say.. Bye!