🔱chapter 5🔱

(Y/bn)'s POV
______________________________________
'Tsk. ill find what your hiding sooner or later. Just you wait (Y/n)!'
As i walk back home i went directly to my room and looked at my notes again.
"Why does it not add up?! This does not make any sense! I know you are hiding something (y/n)!" I slammed my desk while looking at the notes. "You sly bastard! I know you are hiding something! But i need to figure out what your hiding and where are you hiding". I remembered something. "Im starting to think that (y/n) has multiple paths to his/her hiding place.. So all i need to do find out how many paths are there and find the easiest way to get in there and try not to get caught while doing it." I got up to put away the notes that i wrote down so when (y/n) walks in the room, he/she wont notice. Sigh welp time to watch Calli's stream!
______________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV

As i walk out of the house i felt like someone was following me. So i took the forest path. Hopefully they will stop following me.. While walking through the woods i felt safe again. Did the person stop following me? Well if the person did, then time to get to the cave! Then i started running to the cave. As i was running i saw the cave so i slowed down my pace a bit. I wonder... How is gura doing? I saw the cave entrance and entered it. I saw the same leaves and sticks so i pushed it aside to get to the main cave where gura was hiding. Rustle rustle. As i try to crawl my way out of the bushes i saw gura looking at the bushes while slightly getting ready to attack with her trident. "Who ever is in there come out!'' Gura was in a fighting position getting ready to fight back.
Rustle rustle. I saw gura getting scared after hearing more rustles from the bush. Then you just rolled out of the bush like it was nothing.
.
.
.
"(Y/n)?" Gura looked confused and was not able to process what the hell just happened. Then gura put trident away then looked at bloop. "What just happened bloop?" Gura was looking at bloop. Bloop just shrugged in confusion too. "Hi?" While saying that gura got into a sitting position and looked at me.

Well this is awkward.. I sat up and looked at gura. "Want some fish?" I grabbed some cooked fish and looked at gura. She was drooling while looking at the fish. 'Damn she really must be hungry.. Of course she's a shark, why did i not think of that?-'

I looked back at my hand and the the fish gone. Gura was already eating the fish at a fast pace, then finishing it after 50 seconds. 'Oh good thing i brought some fish with me, or else i would become shark food-'. I looked at gura who was sitting there while staring at the sky.

"So gura.. You wanna play a game?". Gura nodded in excitement. "The game is called hide and seek chase!". Gura was very excited to play the game. "But who will be hider and who will be the seeker?" Gura said. "Uhh rock paper scissors? Who ever looses will be the seeker.". Gura nodded and got ready to play rock paper scissors.

"Rock, paper, scissors!" You chose rock and gura chose scissors.

"Eh? Fine.." Gura sighed in defeat then covered her eyes. She starts counting. 'Crap.. Where do i hide?' Then i saw a small space behind a rock. 'That might be the spot!'

I ran to the small space and hid in it. "19.. 20! Ready or not here i come!" You silently giggled while gura was searching around for you. Then while gura was looking away you saw another good hiding spot.. 'what if i went there as quickly and silently as i can? Meh lets go' as she was looking in a different spot you quickly ran to the other hiding spot. Little did you know that gura planned this all out

______________________________________

Gura's POV

"19..20! Ready or not here i come!" I shouted. I was looking around the cave looking for possible hiding spots, while looking around i heard a silent giggle. i wish the giggle was louder so i can track it down. Then i got an idea. 'What if i look go to a different spot and look like im actually looking there, then y/n will see that there is a good hiding spot right there.. Then run to that spot.. Yeah that should be good' i silently smirked and walked to the spot that is needed for the plan.

Big brain shark mode: ON

I was looking at a rock that looked like a shark tooth until i heard some footsteps. Time to get y/n! I walked up to the hiding spot while having a smug face on. "I found you y/n!" Then i looked at y/n who was surprised "eh? Well then come and catch me!" The surprised look turned into a smug look. Then y/n ran out of the hiding spot and ran. "Ehh?? Fine!" Then i started to chase after y/n. After a few of y/n running in circles i managed to get close enough to pounce on y/n to catch her/him. "a!" I pounced on
y/n making him/her fall to the ground. "I got you y/n!" I giggled. "Good job gura! You win the game!" Y/n told me that while giving me head pats. I blushed and smiled.
'I hope we can stay like this forever'
_____________________________________

Hello! Text from the author again! Sorry i took awhile to make this chapter. I had writers block. yeah writers block sucks- anyways thats all i have to say, see you at the next chapter!