Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

Izuku was the first to wake up. He hummed quietly as his nose was immediately filled with a wood/pine cone scent. He loved it. He smiled, Shoto must've brought a new oil.

He fluttered his eyes open a little. His eyes widened at the sight. Was he seeing stuff? He closed his eyes again, he was probably still in his dream. He waited a few seconds before opening his eyes again. He was still in the same scene! Izuku sleepily sat up and looked around the room. This wasn't his room...or even his house.

He looked around scanning the room, his eyes finally landing on a body next to him. "Ah!" Izuku reflexively yelped. Who was that? Why are they next to- Did he have another one-night stand?? Shit! He never went as far as sleeping or having sex with a one night stand.

Hearing the sudden noise, the body next to Izuku started moving. Izuku almost immediately flinched. Eventually, the body was done squirming around, it sat up. Izuku was met with red ruby eyes, that belong- Wait! Was this- was this the guy from last night?! How did this happen??

Izuku talked first, "Did you kidnap me?! Where is Shoto?? Is this your way of saying 'your welcome' for saving me??" Izuku panicked, not remembering anything that connects him to being here.

The blonde boy closed his eyes and sighed. Pinching the arch of his nose. This was too many questions for the morning.

"First off calm down. Stop yelling, I just woke up. Now, I did not kidnap you. You and your best friend got very drunk and some guys ended up trying to take you two home. Once again being your savior, me and my friend Kirishima decided to take you two home. We asked for your addresses but you guys could barely get a word out. So we decided to both take you home and get you cleaned up. I tried laying you on my bed so I could lay on the couch but you started whining and begging me to stay... so I stayed." The blonde explained.

All of the memories finally started coming back to Izuku. "W-where is Shoto?" he asked again. "He's at Kirishima's house. Don't worry Kirishima is very mature and won't lay a finger on your friend" The male said. Satisfied, and somehow trusting the stranger, he calmed down a bit.

"W-what's your name?" Izuku finally asked.

"Bakugou. Katsuki Bakugou." Katsuki answered. Izuku smiled, that was a beautiful name.

"Oh okay.." Izuku trailed off. Wait! "Did we..Ya know???!" Izuku panicky asked, afraid of the answer.

Bakugou's eyes widened and he blushed madly. "No! Defiantly not! We just slept in the same bed. That's all." Katsuki turned his head to the side so that Izuku wouldn't see his face.

Izuku started getting up, feeling a little weight as he got up. He looked down, these weren't his clothes... He was wearing a black skull shirt that went down to the middle of his knee's. Then below that, he was wearing gray sweatpants that were about two sizes too big for the boy. Izuku looked over the Katsuki.

"Why am I wearing this? Where are my clothes?". "They're in the dryer. You threw up over yourself and me last night in the car. You're wearing my clothes..." Katsuki answered. Izuku's face flushed bright red. He threw up everywhere last night?? This is so embarrassing...

"W- well I'm gonna head home now..I'll write down your address to come to get my clothes back and return yours to you" Izuku got all the way up and started looking for his shoes.

Once he spotted them, he put them on and grabbed his keys and wallet he had seen earlier, from the dresser. "Wait, do you know where Kirishima even lives? And you forgot your phone" Katsuki stated, stopping Izuku in his tracks. "I'll find out, thanks" he went over to the nightstand next to the bed and grabbed his phone. He turned it on. It was 9:56 a.m.

Damn it really was early. With this, he headed out of the room and to the front door, observing the house while walking there. It was a very neat home, the walls were all yellow. The curtains matched the couches which were a light Orange. There were picture frames filled with pictures of Katsuki and a redhead, an older one that looked exactly like him, Probably his mother. The kitchen was not far from the living room. It was all white. There was a bowl of fruit and an electrical oven next to the refrigerator.

The home looked pretty decent. Not to mentions the smell, the smell of wood and pine cone. Izuku took one more sniff of the home before walking out of the front door. He looked up at the street and address he was at and wrote it down on his phone. Then he went to Shoto's contact and called him. It rang a few times then went to voicemail. Izuku texted his friend instead.

Izuku: Where are you? Pick up the phone!

Sho :) : I'm with this very hot guy. I don't know him but i want to get to ;)

Izuku: Omg shoto!

Sho:) : Where are you?

Izuku: I'm in front of this guys house,I'll tell you the details later.

Sho :) : Okay! I'll ask Kiri if we could pick you up

Izuku: Kiri?

Sho :) : Oh yeah, he said i could call him that. It's kinda cute..

Izuku: Sho- Nvm. Yes, please come get me

Sho :) : OK Kiri said that he knows where your @.Your with his friend. Ouuu

Izuku : Shut up and come get me

Sho :) : Lmao okay were on our way!

Izuku turned his phone off as he waited for his friend. He wasn't surprised that his best friend is already 'simping'. The boy literally simped over every famous k-pop star, Izuku did too but this wasn't about him! They barely know these guys! The boys have never been in this type of situation before. Even though they always went out, they'd usually be sober enough to call an uber home. Were they that drunk last night? Soon there was a sound of a car pulling up.

Izuku looked over to see a red range rover pulling up to the house. He went over to the car to see his best friend sitting in the passenger seat, and a redhead male in the driver's seat. The redhead got out of the car and headed over to Izuku.

Sticking his hand out, "I'm Ejirou Kirishima. You've probably already met my friend Bakugou, Sorry if he frightened you. He can be a little mean sometimes.." Izuku shook Kirishima's hand and nodded. "Nice to meet you, I'm Izuku Midoryia." Izuku plastered on a smile. Kirishima headed back to the car and opened the door for Izuku, walking to the driver's seat after.

They eventually pulled off heading towards the two boys' house. Izuku and Shoto talked a little here and there, Shoto explaining about him and Kirishima.