Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

Shoto made his way to the counter where Kirishima was cooking breakfast.

"Goodmorning love!" Kirishima greeted, hearing the boy walk over to him.

"Morning" Shoto smiled, leaning onto the counter. "What're you making?"

"Bacon omelets. "

"Mm sounds nice" Shoto hummed, wrapping his arms around Kirishima's waist. "Hey, Kiri?"

"Yeah?" Shoto hesitated but asked, even though he already knew the answer, "I- I was Wondering if um..we could go...like- I don't know, like a date today or something?" he stuttered.

Kirishima paused. He put the spatula down before turning around, grabbing shoto's slim waist. "Cupcake we talked about this..."

"Are you ashamed or something of me Kiri?" Shoto frowned, looking at the floor. Whenever he asked to go out with Kirishima he'd make up some excuse or somehow he'd 'forget'.

"I know your free today Kiri, it's Saturday."

"But..I still have errands to run...I also have to meet up with my mom today." Shoto's eyes widened, " I can meet your parents!" Kirishima shook his head.

"We've been dating for 4 months now Kiri! The only people who know about us is Bakugou and Izu, why the hell is that?!" the younger was now irritated. Why doesn't Kiri want people to know about them?

"Sho, come on. It's too early for this.." Kirishima turned back around, picking up the spatula. Shoto frowned as he crossed his arms, "Kirishima what the hell? Just answer the damn question!"

Kirishima ignored the boy, still continuing to cook. Shoto hated being ignored, he stomped his foot, causing Kirishima to flinch at the sudden noise. Shoto growled, "So what am I to you, Kiri? A toy you can just fuck and give pet names? What are we?!"

"Sho, you know it's not like that."

"Well, that's how it looks! Why can't we be normal? Why can you never go out with me? Or introduce me to the rest of your friends?" Shoto was on the verge of tears. "H- how come every girl that texts you, has little nicknames for you? They call you Kiri or red, or even Eijirou? I see you go out with them, like that "Mina" girl. Your always with her..." tears filled the mitched-matched eyes. "I- Kirishima... I don't know what to do...Please tell me what I'm doing wrong.."

Kirishima quickly turned around, taking the boy in his arms. "H- hey, Shoto it's not like that okay? And Mina is just a friend, I promise. There's nothing wrong with you, Your the most perfect boyfriend okay? It's me.. I'm just a coward...." Kirishima lifted the boy's chin so he would look at him. He admired each beautiful eye, almost drowning in the loving trance they gave him.

"H- how are you a coward?" Shoto asked through sniffles.

"I- I can't say that yet.. Just give me some more time please, okay? I promise I'll tell you what's going on." Kirishima pulled the crying boy's head on his chest. He felt as the boy's breathing became more settle.

"K- Kiri I think we should take a small break. Just until you feel that you are ready to tell me."

Kirishima's heart dropped as he tried to recall what the boy just said. "W- what?"

"We taking a break," Shoto repeated, pulling away from the taller male. He honestly didn't like the idea, At all. but he wanted to give Kiri some space and time, he didn't want to give him any trouble.

"But Sho..." Kirishima tried to argue, "Don't do this... "

"Baby, it's not like we're breaking up okay? It's just a break." Shoto didn't know for certain. And that's what broke his heart most. Most couples took ' a break' but never got back together. But he had trust Kiri would come around, at least he hoped.

He took a step back, "Um, and the omlet is about to burn"

"Shit" Kirishima mumbled, turning to flip the egg. Shoto found his pants and shoes. "I'm also keeping your hoodies and shirts until then" Shoto giggled, putting his shoes on.

"You're not going to eat? " Kirishima questioned, turning his attention to the smaller boy. "And how are you getting home? Your not allowed to drive home by yourself."

"Oh yeah, I forgot.." Shoto bit his lip in thought.."Just don't tell Izu please, I'll call an uber" Kirishima shook his head.

"No sho, I want you to get home safe. I'll drive you okay?" Shoto hesitantly nodded.

Kirishima finished the omelet before he threw some pants and a jacket on.

He had already handed Shoto the keys, so he was out in the car, waiting for Kirishima. Soon, Kirishima arrived at the car, getting into the driver's seat. "Here, I didn't want you to be hungry. Just cause was not together doesn't mean you can't eat my food" Kirishima smiled his signature toothy one.

Shoto smiled, "Thanks Kiri" he grabbed the plate.

The drive to the apartments was silent. It was a comfortable silence, Kirishima and Shoto would occasionally hum to the beat of a song when they knew the song, but that was it.

The redhead pulled into the driveway of the apartment building. "Here we are" he sighed. Shoto nodded but didn't get out of the car yet. "Uh, Er, Kiri, I know this sounds stupid and cheesy. But, can I get one more kiss? You know since w-" he was cut off by a pair of lips on his own.

He melted, moving his hands to the back of Kirishima's head, trying to bring him closer. Kirishima's kisses were the best, especially when it wasn't filled with lust, but with passion. Eijirou got the message and rested his hands on Shoto's waist, pulling him closer. Shoto broke the kiss, even though he wished he hadn't.

"See you later Kiri" Shoto smiled before getting out of the red car.