Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

Izuku was the first one to wake up. His eyes fluttered open as he took a look at his surroundings. He smiled once he noticed the as-blonde peacefully sleeping underneath him. He honestly still couldn't believe the older asked him to be his boyfriend. Thankfully he didn't have work today either.

Me: Sho!

Sho:): What?

Me: I am now not single again...

Sho:) : Wha?? EXPLAIN. Now

Me: Kacchan asked me to be his boyfriend last night!

Sho:) : Omg my ship has sailed!

Me: What do you mean?

Sho:) : Nothing! Anyways, when are you coming home?

Me: Idk, you miss me or sum😗?

Sho:) : Who cares if I do 🙄

Me: Okay sho, I'll wait till Kacchan wakes up to see

Sho:) : Okay!

Izuku closed his phone and sat it on the nightstand. He looked over to see Katsuki still asleep.

"Kachannn" Izuku dragged out, climbing on top of the boy, straddling his legs around the older hips. "Wake up, I'm hungry" he whined.

Katsuki groaned but was still fast asleep.

"Kacchan come on" Izuku tried pinching the boy's face but it did no justice. Izuku paused. "Kacchan!" he shouted in the boy's ear.

Katsuki immediately sat up, causing Izuku to fall off of him. "What the hell Deku?!" he growled, rubbing his ear. "Finally" Izuku mumbled, getting up out of the bed. "Make me something to eat please?" He asked. Katsuki sat for a moment before nodding and getting up. He paused.

"Izuku what time is it?".

"10:14, why?" Izuku asked.

"Shit, I got work in half an hour" he mumbled, looking through his drawers for his work uniform.

"I don't work on Saturdays. Can I come with you?" Izuku asked. "This isn't a take your kid to work kind of job Deku". he grunted. "First, I'm not a child, and second, I can handle walking around a construction building." Katsuki stared at the boy before giving in. "Okay fine, but find some pants, I'm going to go get dressed" he stated.

"But what about my breakfast?" Izuku complained. "We can stop by somewhere to grab something" Katsuki replied from in the bathroom.

20 minutes later, Katsuki came out of the bathroom wearing a white t-shirt with a bright orange vest (yall know what a construction uniform looks like right?) anyways, he had on black kind of saggy pants.

"You ready?" he asked. Izuku nodded. They walked outside to Katsuki's truck.

Shithair: So I hear you finally claimed what's yours?

Me: Shut up

Shithair: Lol have fun ;)

Katsuki grunted in annoyance as he started the car.

"Wassup Katsuki!" A tall black-haired male walked up to Katsuki. Izuku recognized his face, but he didn't know where from.

"Sup Sero" Katsuki responded. Oh, Now he remembered, this is the guy from the cafe.

"Ohh I see you brought a little friend with you~" Sero teased. " Aren't you the maid cafe boy?" he asked. Izuku's face blushed in embarrassment.

"His name is Izuku Midoryia" Katsuki growled, putting on a keycard chain. "Okay sorry, anyways, let's get to work before the boss sees".

Kirishima wasn't lying when he said the scent of pine and wood filled the air. Every inch. Katsuki's job didn't seem very complicated. It was different types of fresh wood, separated in rows and shelves and aisles.

Customers would often come to ask Katsuki if he could reach something for them or if he could direct them in the correct aisle. There was even this lady in her mid-twenties that kept eyeing Katsuki. Eventually, she got the courage to walk over to the blonde.

"Excuse me, sir can you direct me in the path of the unscented oak wood?" she asked. Katsuki nodded, leading the lady towards the aisle. "Here it is" he pointed to the oak wood. The lady was only two inches shorter than Katsuki.

"Can you grab it, please? I don't think I can reach that high" she lied. Izuku rolled his eyes. They both watched as the blonde reached up, his muscles flexing in the process. Izuku nearly drooled that the sight. Unfortanly so did that lady. He grabbed the wood and handed it to her.

"Here you go ma'am". She smiled. "Thank you". She paused. "Can you direct me to something else now?" she asked. Katsuki shrugged, Izuku knew where this was going.

She took a step closer to the blonde. "Your number" she slightly whispered. Katsuki shook his head. "Sorry ma'am, I have a lover already" he informed, slightly looking at Izuku.

The lady pouted playfully, "Oh that's a shame.. So who is this lucky girl?" she asked curiously.

Katsuki chuckled, "HE, is right behind you" he pointed to Izuku. The young lady looked at Katsuki, confused, before turning around to be met with pretty emerald eyes. "Hello, I'm Midoryia, his boyfriend" Izuku smiled.

The ladies' confusion quickly turned into disgust. She looked Izuku up and down, Izuku doing the same, raising his brow. She just rolled her eyes as she walked away.

"Bitch" Izuku mumbled.

"Good one babe" Katsuki chuckled. Izuku laughed.

After the long day at Katsuki's job, his shift finally ended. He and Izuku walked to the truck.

"Am I dropping you off at home?" Katsuki asked, starting the car up. Izuku thought for a moment. "Actually we have to stop by our house to get my costume".

"I already grabbed it on the way out" Katsuki reminded. "Oh okay, then yeah. To my house!".

Katsuki's orange truck arrived in the driveway of the small apartment. "Okay Kacchan, thanks for the ride!" Izuku thanked him as he got out of the car, grabbing his costume. "Izuku wait" Katsuki paused.

"Can I get a kiss first?" ( this is so cheesy lol) he asked.

Izuku's face blushed red. "Y- yeah" he responded. Katsuki got out of the car and walked over to where Izuku was standing.

He gently grabbed Izuku's chin with his index finger and brought his lips up to his.

The world practically stopped at that moment. At least that's what it felt like to both Katsuki and Izuku. Izuku tasted like sweet vanilla. Izuku felt warm, he couldn't think of anything else but the boy in front of him. He didn't want to pull away. Neither of the boys wanted to.

Katsuki pulled away from the kiss and slightly smiled. "See you later Deku," Katsuki said before walking back and getting back into the truck. He waved as he pulled off Izuku waved back.

Izuku just stood there, still in shock and amazement.