2

- November 2, 2016, present time-

I have been here for a year now and have heard nothing about the red rose since that day. today we were told we were getting a new kid how has been run for the last year with no food or home or family. at lunch, all of my friends were talking about the new kid. I was getting sick of this kid and I haven't even met the kid yet.  I didn't even know if it was a girl or a boy it is kinda ridiculous this kid was so popular and no one knows who they were. what if this kid was a snob what if they.. ok I am overthinking it whoever and whatever this kid I bet they will be great. there was only about an hour before the kid got there I was trying to clean up but it is not like I care or anything...do i. anyway I wanted our cabin to have a good inference on this kid.

 a little time later as I was finishing up cleaning I could see out the window people standing around this tall brown hair kid with green eyes and freckles. people were treating him like a puppy. praising him like a king. all the girls were all over him like bees and honey. I mean I am not jealous I just get a little annoyed when girls hang around his neck like monkeys. after he signed everyone's autographs he started to head towed the cabin. I panicked and wanted to look relaxed when he can in, so I did what anyone one would do and jumped on my bed in the most awkward position possible. 

as he walked in with his mobe of girls

as he walked in with his mobe of girls. eh look like he like the attention he said 

" Ladies, ladies there is plenty more where that came from now if you will excuse I have to go" he slammed the door in their face. he walked in and sat on his bed without saying hi he did not even acknowledge me! I cleared my throat but he did not even look in my direction he just passed by it. I cleared my throat harder again he ignored it! I shot up and yelled hello! slamming my hands on my hips he turned around and said are you talking to me? I looked at him in disbelief. 

¨what?¨ he said coming closer. I rolled my eyes and said

¨ your little boy tricks don't work on me I'm not one of your puets.¨

he laughed and said ¨smart little puppy what your name.¨ 

¨Mayra Elizabeth Trenton.¨ I said crossing my arms

¨Mayar.¨he said ¨ I am Cassian you can call me Cass.¨ he said with a smark.

I rolled my eyes. he said ¨ this has been...unfortunate I am leaving then bye.¨and walked out

 I sight annoyedly and plotted in by bed ¨ boys are too complicated.¨

 lunch was my favorite I got talked to max witch I have gotten really close to. we were all most siblings I guess you could call us best friends. at lunch, we were going to sit where we normally sit but when we got this the rat himself we sitting in my spot and with all his 20,000,000 girlfriends and stupid little perfect smile. I walked over there and crossed my arms and said