8

A few hours later I woke up to the sound of Cassian humming he was wake next to me playing with my hair. he smiled as I sat up next to him and laughed.
¨ are you ever going to get changed.¨ I asked putting a hand on his cheat. he laughed                         ¨ I thought you liked the veiw.¨ he asked with a smirk on his cute face. I pushed him and folded my arms trying not to smile. he pushed himself on top of me just like he did a few hours ago he kissed me passionately making me melt into his grasp. he with hesitation let go and biting his lip.

¨will you Mayra be my girlfriend?¨ I look into his green eyes and smile.

¨ yes.¨ I said wrapping my arm around his neck. giving him a teaser as I brushed my lips up his not letting him grad them. he smiled tangle his lags up with mine grading my lip with his teeth. I playfully pushed him off of me grabbing my fresh clothes to change I found a corner where Cassian's eyes flowed me watching my every move. I turned around and rolled my eyes 

¨do you mind?¨( let me remind you there is no bathroom in this house)I asked even though I knew he would watch me anyway. I turned around and could feel Cassians eyes shift over to me. as I pulled my shirt off.

¨woah.¨ Cassian whispered as I slipped a dress over my head.                                                                             ¨ can you bottom me up?¨ I asked and without hesitation, he got up and came over to me. I could feel the breath on my neck and his cold hands on my back as he bottomed me up.

 when he was done I turned around and grabbed his shirt he put it on a bottomed it up for him leaving the foretop buttons undone to show a little chest.

we walked out the door and down to the kitchen where Mason and Ava were. Mason smiled at me and he knew what happened. as my face went red

¨well we have to keep moving it is not safe here.¨ announced Cassian. holding my hand and walking out everyone followed behind. and we were off again but I felt more confident this time maybe because I was in love and wanted more from this person... yeah that the only reason. with my hand in his, I felt safer. and couldn't wait till I can hold him again.

the days were long and cold as it was getting colder outside and we needed to find safe shelter and get there. and it was harder because we have a kid now and that was our priority to keep her alive. and I could see mason had come to a liking of her and they got along well. 

the journey went long and cold many hours of cold and darkness the leaves crunched at our feet Ava hand in hand with Mason he promised her he would keep her safe. he was like the big brother she never had.