The beginning

Hi I'm Mary. I'm a big naruto fan and I'm proud. I live with my mom and older sister but there mean because dad died and they blame me. So as in every other story I get treated like an omega of a pack and have to do everything. (If you don't know what an omega is look at some were wolf story's or look up omega on Google) So my life sucks but I try to make the best of it. Can I tell you a secret? I have powers as in I can do magic like a witch or fairy or a wizard,yeah I like wizard. Anyways I age to take a nap because it's the only sleep I get.
*time skip*
Mary's pov

I woke and and it was only 5:00 so I have some work to do a.k.a. Chores. I walked down stairs to see the happiest thing of my life. "Mix match! I missed you and you have electronic's you the best."i said. Mix match is my pet.....wolf. I don't know how but I made her or "summond her with my magic and the last time she visited and she took all my devices to her world. "Yeah sorry I took them but if I didn't then you mom and sister would have taken them." She reminded me. "Yeah."i agreed. You know it's weird I mean I'm twelve and a little short but I have a lot of power. It's pretty cool when you think about it. But then I noticed something on the table. "Hey mix match what's that?" I asked. "I....don't know"she answered. "Well your no help." I replied sarcastically. "Hey!" She yelled. I went to look at it and it was from my mom and sister. It says and I quote 'hey whore me and your sister went out and were gunna stay at a hotel so no mistakes bitch. We left you money for food and make it last and don't call for help'. "Hey mix match my mom probably already got drunk and left five hundred bucks." I said while laughing. "You sure it wasn't your dumb sister? She probably meant to leave fifty." She said laughing with me. And then I had an idea and mix match had the same one. "Naruto marathon!!!!!" We yelled at the same time. "I'll go buy some snacks!" I yelled while walking out the door.

*time skip cause I'm lazy*
I was walking back from the store when I saw an old homeless lady looking for food so I walked over to her and haver her a water bottle the soft foods that I had and a spoon and fork to eat them with. "Thank you. You are a kind person." She said. "Well I know how it feels when people ignore you and treat you like trash." I said playing with my yin and yang necklace and her eyes widened from shock. "Child may I ask you something?"she asked. "yeah." I answered. She whispered into my ear "you have powers don't you?" She asked and I pulled away from shock. All I could do was nod and she smiled
"Here take this book of spells, it will help you with your powers." She said. "Can I go to different worlds with this book?" I asked. Yeah you can tell where I was going with this. She then nodded and gave me a ring and bracelet like my necklace and I knew everything and I could read her mind. I started running home and yelled back a thank you at her.
Once I got home I ran to my room and found mix match and told her everything. After I told her I broke out in tears. "Mary. What's wrong." Mix match asked and pushing me with her nose. "Don't worry I'm crying tears of joy. We can go to the naruto world and leave this hell hole." I said. "Then what are we waiting for. Go pack your bags."mix match said ready to go. And this is where it all started.

.......authors note...........
Thank you for reading the official first chapter if you have any ideas please put them in the comments thanks
Mary: wolfie does not own naruto
Mix match: she wishes she was that smart
Me: hey!!!!!!
Mary: bye!!!!!!!