Chapter 42~Powerless

I knew we were in for it the second we apparated in front of the Malfoy Manor, I looked skeptically at Ron and Hermione who were both looking straight down at the ground as they were being dragged, and up to Harry who was being led slightly ahead of us.

I got pushed up against the gate beside Harry as we watched a long figure appear outside of the manor.. walking towards the gate- it was Bellatrix

I squirmed against the hand that was pushed against my back as I watched her step close and closer.

But there was no way I could get away.. my wand was gone, and I was powerless.

I could smell her disgusting breath as she spoke to the snatchers "What do you want?" She hissed.

But there was no further dialogue needed, the snatchers holding Harry took his wand lifting up his hair to reveal the tightened scar.

Bellatrix smiled before her eyes met mine.. I prayed that she didn't recognize me from the department of ministries two years before, when I pushed her in the face in order to free myself from her grip to grab the prophecy .. but it was very clear that she did.

"This is going to be fun" She laughed.

I gulped as the gate opened.. Bellatrix didn't hesitate to grab onto the hood of my sweatshirt.. yanking me away from the snatcher..

"I think it's time for a little payback.. do you?" She asked shoving me through the door.. but I didn't respond.. I knew this was it. "Fetch Draco" Bellatrix said to Narcissa as we entered a large room "I think we've got the boy"

There were loads of people in the room .. as they all awaited to see if Harry Potter had been caught.

Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I all sat on our knees in front of the group of snatchers who had caught us. Narcissa and Bellatrix paced in front of the door as they waited. "Where is he cissy? I told you to fetch him ages ago" Bellatrix complained

"He should be along.. He'll be able to tell us if that's him" Narcissa said glancing at Harry. And that's when it happened, the door opened and Lucius was the first to walk in followed by a tall platinum blonde haired boy- him Draco it was Draco.

My heart lept in my chest.. It had been to long.. every inch of me wanted to go to him.. to runaway from all of this.. everything.. but it was clear he wasn't thinking the same thoughts as me. His whole expression turned absolutely shocked and terrified when he saw me. His whole body froze as we stared at each other.

"Draco.. Draco come here.. is this the boy?" Narcissa whispered motioning to Harry.. Draco glanced at me one more time before he leaned down close to Harry's face.

"What's wrong with his face?" Draco questioned

"Probably something he caught in the woods.. maybe a stinging jinx I reckon" One of the snatchers said

"Is it him.. Draco" Lucious said grabbing Draco at the back of the neck roughly "If we are the ones to turn in Harry Potter to Voldemort everything will be forgiven"

"Don't forget who actually caught him" Greyback cut in

"How dare you speak to me like that in my own house!" Lucius screamed

"Wait a minute.. what is that?" Bellatrix whispered pushing by Lucius, she was looking at the sword of Gryffindor in the hands of one of the snatchers

"It was in that ones bag when we searched her" He said pointing to Hermione "reckon it's mine now" Bellatrix lashed her wand forward casting a jinx at him before proceeding to shoot powerful spells at every other snatcher in the room.

"GET OUT GET OUT" She screeched seceding the snatchers running for the hills in fear. "Put these three in the cellar, I want to have a hat with this one girl to girl" Bellatrix said in Hermione face. I fought as I started to be dragged towards a dark cellar behind Harry and Ron.

I could hear Hermione being thrown to the ground as Bellatrix hissed in her ear "That sword is meant to be in my vault at Gringotts, how did you get it.. what did you take from my vault"

"No!" I screamed as the whole room instantly became silent as I faught against Narcissa Malfoy's lose grip to face Hermione and Bellatrix. Everyone was starring at me. including Harry and Ron who were just about to be thrown into the cellar.

"She- she didn't take it... I did" I lied, we hadn't taken anything from Bellatrix but I couldn't bear for Bellatrix to hurt Hermione, Ron, or Harry

"Haley no!" Ron said as I heard him and Harry struggle against their captors

"Well, well, well" Bellatrix said slowly as she stood up from Hermione walking back towards me, "Put that girl in with the boys" She said as Hermione was being walked towards the cellar.

I tried to stand as confidently as I could as Bellatrix moved closer to me.

I could feel Draco's gaze on mine a I felt her cold hand grip my arm hard before she threw me on the ground.. I let out a squeak as the wind was knocked out of me followed by Bellatrix sitting on top of me placing both her hands over my arms.

As she laughed, I couldn't breath. I could hear Ron's screams coming from the cellar as Bellatrix leaned close to my ear.

"TRAITOR" She screeched making my ears ring and pound inside my head, I think I was crying but I could barely tell what was happening now "How dare you.. how dare you show up here you fifty disgusting bitch" She whispered "They'll never truly accept you, nobody will, you're just a filthy little traitor"

"No, no, no" was all i managed to say through sobs.

"We'll see about that" Bellatrix hissed leaning over my right forearm grabbing it with both of her hands as she started to do something with her wand.

I didn't know what she was doing but it was the worst pain I ever experienced. It shot right up my arm and through my shoulder.. like someone had stabbed me multiple times.

My screams echoed through my ears and around the room causing it to be even louder.. Bellatrix didn't like that. "Oh shut up" She screamed slapping me as hard a she could across the face. Her long sharp nails cutting into my skin.

"You're a goner" she whispered