Chapter 44~All For Nothing

Haley's POV

My body was shaking as I stared at Draco.. I was so cold. My face was stinging as blood ran down it.

I wasn't crying anymore.. I just felt numb, I couldn't hear or feel anything anymore.

Like I was nothing..

Was this all for nothing?

January 1996

"Hey that's cheating!" I said pushing Draco's shoulder back as I attempted to teach him how to play wizards chest in the flower room..

It was cold in the castle, freezing in Hogwarts.. but of course in the flower room it felt like summer.. and smelt like summer.

I was winning our game of wizards chess. And Draco wasn't happy with that.. he always tried to beat me.. but he would eventually let me win every game that we played together.

We had just gotten back from Christmas break.

And we were finally back together after the holidays. Draco leaned in placing a firm kiss of my check.

"I missed you" He said Before leaning away

"hey that's all I get?" I pouted as I slowly pushed the chess game to the side.

He smiled before we kissed.. I moved my fingers through his soft platinum hair taking in every inch of him

We were so lucky then.. not having to deal with any of this..

Our Young love, My parents were still alive.. I didn't even know Ivior Halheart existed.. with everything I just wanted it to go back to that day.. how simple life was back then..

"Now what to do with you" I could hear Bellatrix say as she stood over my still body "I reckon we call daddy.. see if we if we can finally get rid of ya.. or we could just do it right now"

"Like hell" I heard someone yell..

It was Ron I could hear the spells flying around the room as I felt someone help me up- It was Harry

"Common you can do this" He whispered as I tripped and stumbled.. attempting to walk straight.

But the blast from an unknown curse sent Harry and I flying in opposite directions - me by the wall and him by Hermione, Ron, Luna, an old man, and a Goblin.

The commotion in the room made my ears ring as the noise was too much. Everyone was fighting I didn't know where to go or what to do. That was when I felt someone yank my Hair back forcing me to look up towards the ceiling.

"Shut up!" Bellatrix Screamed causing the whole room to go silent. I looked up praying that she would just end it.

But there was the smallest chance of hope when I saw Dobby appear On the chandelier hanging above us. He smiled and waved at me before the chandelier was crashing down towards Bellatrix.

I again went flying against the wall.

"Haley quick" Ron yelled as they all gathered together preparing to apparate.

I ran towards them with all the strength i could muster.. Ron was holding his arms out towards me.

My hand skimmed his.

"No you don't" A deep voice growled grabbing the hood of my sweatshirt yanking me back. Making my body slam against the wall behind me. I looked up as my blurry vision returned to normal

They were gone